Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Squishy face

Default Pit bull mix, cockapoo, chow mix and others

So yeah, it's been awhile since I posted a FOHA pic thread. I just haven't been able to get there very much because of moving and work, and when I finally did get there it was too stupid hot to justify taking dogs out to my picture tree. But finally last Sunday the weather was nice and I got to play!

Two pics of Shakira enjoying the pool on one of the really hot days (pay close attention to the background, see how its all plain? Well Royal Canin actually came to FOHA with tons of volunteers and fixed up FOHA a bit. There are a few things that need to be finished, but its a nice start. The grassy area now has a fence around it with wooden benches inside and actual landscaping! You can see bits of it in other pictures in this thread.)

Meet Fairchild! I love this dog, she is so awesome! She is just so sweet and good and adorable.

She sits for treats (and takes them very nicely).

Are you getting my good side??

Attempted shot of me and Fairchild. She does like to be hugged and cuddled. I would definitely recommend this dog to a home with children.

Meet Willow the cockapoo! She has an application and will go home soon, but I couldn't resist grabbing a couple pics of her cuteness.

MORE

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 07-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Squishy face

A volunteer enjoying time with Ricky and Lucy (not sure which is which, lol).

Another volunteer enjoying time with new dog Roscoe T. Roscoe T is very skittish of cameras, so I wasn't able to get a good close shot yet. He's listed on FOHA's website as a Carolina Dog, IMO his shape is very reminiscent of an ACD.

Pookie the Peke! He might be adopted soon. A volunteer was trying him out with his own dog.

"So you might be my new brother, huh? Let me sniff you out..."

And lastly, Randall the chow mix. He was returned by his owners several months ago, presumably for some sort of aggressive behavior. We haven't had a problem with him though. Randall is generally a happy guy.

And I wish I could show you the version of this pic with the unblurred face, it's such a nice pic of them looking at each other. But alas, I have to respect other's privacy and not post faces all over the internet without consent. Sigh.

That's all!

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 07-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Wait, is Randall one of the puppies? Cause if so, he's huge! LOL (...there were chow puppies, right?)

They are all so cute!

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 07-27-2012, 12:37 AM
Squishy face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Wait, is Randall one of the puppies? Cause if so, he's huge! LOL (...there were chow puppies, right?)

They are all so cute!
Yes there were chow puppies. No Randall isn't one of them.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:33 AM
...ice road...

How are the chow puppies, by the way?! lol

There are some cute dogs in that group!
Old 07-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Animal Lover

I love Fairchild! What a beauty, she looks so sweet.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Kaydee

Fairchild could be Sophie's sister, whatta sweetie
Old 07-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Squishy face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
How are the chow puppies, by the way?! lol

There are some cute dogs in that group!
They are good, I think there may be one or two still on the website looking for a home, but most have been adopted now.