Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Which is the breeder keeping?? Is it Nina?

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Top Dog

Ok, fine, since Fran went and said something I can't just not! I was going to wait until tomorrow but this keeping a secret for the past 16 hours thing has been torture enough.

Nina will be coming to live with me! Trust me, I was just as surprised as I am sure you all are. I thought for sure she was definitely staying with her breeder. But based on what I told the breeder about myself, my wants in a puppy, and about my current dogs, she thinks Nina is going to be an excellent fit. When I found out last night I really didn't even know what to say. I was, and still am, so grateful and so excited and feel so, so lucky to have one of these puppies!

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 12-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
Ok, fine, since Fran went and said something I can't just not! I was going to wait until tomorrow but this keeping a secret for the past 16 hours thing has been torture enough.

Nina will be coming to live with me! Trust me, I was just as surprised as I am sure you all are. I thought for sure she was definitely staying with her breeder. But based on what I told the breeder about myself, my wants in a puppy, and about my current dogs, she thinks Nina is going to be an excellent fit. When I found out last night I really didn't even know what to say. I was, and still am, so grateful and so excited and feel so, so lucky to have one of these puppies!
Woooo!

Now you both better take a million pictures when they get to you!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:39 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post

Yay for NINA!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO again! And yay for you getting a puppy from this litter!

So which one is she keeping? From the herding video it sounded like she was leaning toward Etta again?

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 12-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Resident fainting goat

No idea! lol I know ella is being co-owned (because she is a little rockstar)
but my best guess is Etta for keep puppy. She has been a little show stopper since the start!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Chihuahua Power!

YAY- I am SO happy for both of you

Duke is adorable, and Nina has been my favorite from the beginning. I'm so excited to be able to see both of them grow up on here!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 12-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Top Dog

Congratulations to you both!! So very very very excited to watch Duke and Nina grow up!

Are you guys going to keep their names?
Old 12-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Resident fainting goat

Sadly no..
we have two Lukes (children) and a dog named Duke in the family. Too much chaos lol

But he just seems so..duke! lol none of the names I had picked seem to fit! I guess we shall see.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Are you guys going to keep their names?
I'm not. I have no idea what I'm going to call her, but her name will definitely be changing. I have an aunt with the same name and I don't want her to feel offended or special that I named a dog after her haha.

This is going to be such a hard name change though because the names they have are just so them. It's hard to picture her as something different. I don't like any of the names I had picked out for Futurepuppy. I keep practicing them in my head (I know, makes me sound crazy lol) and they just don't seem to work! So back to thinking...

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 12-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Kotah BEAR

YAYAYAYAY!

My favorite has been Duke. Nina is just... adorable.
So incredibly happy for both of you ladies!