Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-31-2012, 06:31 PM
Resident fainting goat

PLAY WITH ME!

Oscar is just scrumptious. Sweet young man who is often off doing something on his own. He loves to tug blankets and he loves to chase balls. He has a wicked sense of humour. If I tap the ground in front of him he backs up, waits until he thinks I've forgotten then pounces. He is a thinker and a little easier to startle than his other siblings but he quickly finds the confidence to go investigate. He loves to play with me, stare at me and paw at me. He really reminds me lots of his daddy at this age and not just in colour. Those deep soulful eyes will surely suck someone in and he will make them his.

I'm going to bed.

What?

Oscar sits back to study this thing. How odd.

Peasants. All of them.

Etta is an adorable and generally quiet girl. She is usually off doing her own thing and sneaks up behind me to chew my sock or pants and I swear if puppies could giggle she would be. She loves to give kisses and loves to paw at me too. She also startles a little easier than her other siblings, but recovers well for her age. She has beautiful structure - just in a smaller package. She does everything her siblings do, she is busy, playful and smart, she just does it in a quieter way and she is not as demanding of my attention - although she seeks it out in her own quiet way when her siblings are doing other things. She is very gentle around the food bowl and if she can't find a space to squeeze in, she waits.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:32 PM
Resident fainting goat

Etta and Dad

Billie is my little troublemaker already - if I put a fresh pee pad down, she's the first to try to rip it; a new blanket outside the crate, she's the first to try to drag it into the crate; a pant leg moving, she is gonna chase it down and kill it. She loves to play chase with me and her new thing is to climb me and be right in my face. If I don't look at her, she'll bark. She is not scared of much and very confident in new environments too. She is another explorer and really likes to see what else is out there (Nina takes one direction and she takes the other when they are lose in the house - you know just to keep us on our toes). She is not as sassy as Ella, but still has plenty of attitude.

Billie plotting world domination

BOING!

It's MINE!

Billie says Ladies don't start fight but they sure can end them!

Old 10-31-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm All Ears

They all sound great! Totally solidfied my love for Billie and Nina though.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:46 PM
Top Dog

Nina is still my girl - but really, I don't think you will be able to go wrong! I love all the great photos and updates!

Old 10-31-2012, 06:54 PM
Top Dog

It's about time! I felt like it had been forever since an update so had to go snooping on their fb page for more pictures, haha. They are so adorable!! All of them. And your breeder is so awesome about sharing pictures. I don't know how you can stand it - I am so excited to hear which one is yours!

Ripley
Keira CGN
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM
Old 10-31-2012, 06:58 PM
Love My Mutt <3

If you don't get Ella ill need to.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Resident fainting goat

I can hardly stand it! They are so big already.. I can't wait to just KNOW which one is mine!

My favorites are constantly changing lol but Billie has sure wiggled her way in there! Duke and Ella and Etta and Nina and Oscar just ADORABLE!
Old 11-01-2012, 02:25 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Ive liked Billie all along.... That eye patch!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 11-01-2012, 04:16 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Ive liked Billie all along.... That eye patch!!
This.

Billie! Billie! Billie!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 11-01-2012, 04:58 AM
Top Dog

So cute! Not much cuter than an Aussie puppy. Well, nothing cuter, really.

It would be Ella or Nina for me, but I like the attitude. I just picked a puppy for a friend of mine, based on 30 seconds of video , I said "Green puppy sure is spunky!", then I advocated for Green every time she tried to evaluate them. (she didn't really pick the pup based on my rec, but I'm still the pup's godmother)

Great that the breeder is giving you those specific personality descriptions! With all that info, you can pick your pup without needing to see them in person. Unless you want to. Which with that much cuteness, would be totally understandable.