Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-22-2012, 07:45 PM
just call me Nilly

What a great group! So many good looking dogs! And awesome photos and it seems like everyone is happy I love it!

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 07-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortilla View Post
Great pictures as usual. I love your gang. And I want a Dance. Looking forward to the Dance thread.

Have fun on your holiday and take loads of pics!
Thanks! And I'm biased, but I think everyone would be happier with a Dance in their lives. It's impossible not to be happy around her. She's hilarious and so much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
Your dogs are gorgeous! I really love Tollers <3

And I was laughing over tying the smaller dogs to Keira to get them to stay! hahaha
Thank you!

Haha, yeah, it's probably not something you should do with all dogs. Or dogs that might panic when they realized they were attached and couldn't go anywhere if they tried. But I knew these two wouldn't care and Keira was a great anchor when they tried to break their stays. She just looked at them like "Seriously? You can't stay for 30 seconds?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
How could dance ever NOT look pretty? You're crazy!

I'm going to hold you to the dance thread, you know..
Well, some days she definitely looks prettier than others. She can be quite the scruffy, muppety looking little thing sometimes! Her coat is so full of cowlicks when she dries naturally as she gets older.

And I will try not to disappoint! I plan on taking lots of pictures of her on her holiday. I am so excited to have Dance to myself for a week and not have to juggle attention between her and the other dogs. Not that I mind that at all, but it'll be nice just to spend some quality time with Dance for a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahlzK View Post
I LOVE your Dobermans and Dance <3

Great photos, I can't wait to see more in the future.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
What a wonderful group of pictures! I love the group shot - and thought "why didn't I think of that?!" about tying the ones that don't know stay LOL

Dance always looks pretty.

The rolling pictures are a blast and the teeth ones too.

Aura is a pretty name and a pretty color.
Thanks!

And I think pretty is all Aura is nowadays, lol. She is quite the obnoxious little dog as she matures. I think she has a serious case of spoiled "only dog" syndrome. She is such a brat. I used to like her quite a bit, but now she thinks I suck because I groom her and she's constantly trying to resource guard from my dogs over their things and their people. Drives me nuts. But oh well. She's a nice little dog for my grandma at her house, and she's not unmanageable at our house. Just annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillasugar View Post
What a great group! So many good looking dogs! And awesome photos and it seems like everyone is happy I love it!
Thank you! They certainly are a happy bunch. :-)

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 07-24-2012, 06:45 PM
Top Dog

Great photos and great pack you have there! Dance always looks so cute and happy