Mucus

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
you're welcome for the lovely thread title. LOL point is, I'm sick and have no idea how to take care of myself.

I don't really know wtf is going on. I have a runny (like..constant..runny/stuffy/coughy/disgusting/tissues everywhere kind of problem) nose. and a headache (I suppose from all the nose blowing)

I think it might be allergies (but I've never really had environmental allergy problems..)..or a cold.. I dunno lol but what should I be taking/doing?!

My negligent mother is not picking up her phone and I'm all the way in London with nobody to take care of me so **WHINE WHINE WHINE** lol

I have done nothing all day but stay in bed watch netflix and wallow in self pity.. that's good enough right?

Saeleofu

Mucinex for a generic equivalent for the congestion, and something like tylenol for the headache. Mucinex is my best friend during cold season lol.

It also might not hurt to take an antihistamine just in case it is allergies. Benadryl is the standard go-to but there are a ton of different ones out there.

Tea with a generous serving of honey and a splash of milk always seems to help, too, even if it's just comforting. There should be no shortage of that stuff where you're at lol. Straight up raw honey works well too, regardless of whether it's a cold or allergies.

Be careful about what medications you mix, but my old standby is definitely Acetaminophen (Tylenol) and Guaifenesin (Mucinex) and something warm to drink.

-hug- I hope you feel better soon!

Members online

No members online now.