Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-20-2012, 10:31 AM
~Jessie~'s Avatar
~Jessie~ ~Jessie~ is offline
Chihuahua Power!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 19,601
Default Stalking the mailbox- anyone else?

Anyone else eager to get something fun in the mail?

Right now, Rory's collar from Paco is in my town- I can't wait for it to be delivered so I can rip open that box and put it on him!

I'm also waiting on a couple of dresses I ordered a few days ago. I LOVE shopping online- no crowds and no snooty store employees! Best of all, no sales tax
__________________

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Greenmagick's Avatar
Greenmagick Greenmagick is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 3,032
Default

I stalked yesterday....got some new makeup from Everyday minerals. A sample pack to try some new bases etc

Heck, I stalk even when not expecting anything because well, you never know
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-20-2012, 10:33 AM
~Jessie~'s Avatar
~Jessie~ ~Jessie~ is offline
Chihuahua Power!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 19,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
Heck, I stalk even when not expecting anything because well, you never know
Haha, me too! A friend from Aussie sent me some awesome coasters a few days ago and I was not expecting it! I LOVE unexpected surprises in the mail- they're the best!
__________________

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Fran101's Avatar
Fran101 Fran101 is offline
Resident fainting goat
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 12,287
Default

Ugh I've got some online dresses coming as well! I'm quickly converting to online-only club.
asos is one of my new favorite loves <3

I probably shouldn't be shopping but lets face it I can't resist a nice back detail AND a tutu!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-20-2012, 10:45 AM
~Jessie~'s Avatar
~Jessie~ ~Jessie~ is offline
Chihuahua Power!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 19,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
Ugh I've got some online dresses coming as well! I'm quickly converting to online-only club.
asos is one of my new favorite loves <3

I probably shouldn't be shopping but lets face it I can't resist a nice back detail AND a tutu!
That is CUTE!

Here's one of the dresses I'm waiting on.

__________________

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Greenmagick's Avatar
Greenmagick Greenmagick is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 3,032
Default

I need to order a dress for an upcoming wedding so soon I will be waiting for this...

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Tortilla's Avatar
Tortilla Tortilla is offline
Blonde Raccoon
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
That is CUTE!

Here's one of the dresses I'm waiting on.

I love Lilly. I'm always scared to order dresses online because I'm paranoid that they won't fit right, and sometimes things are a pain to return/I'm just really lazy and probably wouldn't return it anyway.

I ordered a dog collar from etsy that I'm waiting on. Also a couple textbooks. I'm not necessarily excited about the actual textbooks, just knowing that something is coming in the mail is kinda fun.
__________________



Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-20-2012, 11:33 AM
~Jessie~'s Avatar
~Jessie~ ~Jessie~ is offline
Chihuahua Power!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 19,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortilla View Post
I love Lilly. I'm always scared to order dresses online because I'm paranoid that they won't fit right, and sometimes things are a pain to return/I'm just really lazy and probably wouldn't return it anyway.

I ordered a dog collar from etsy that I'm waiting on. Also a couple textbooks. I'm not necessarily excited about the actual textbooks, just knowing that something is coming in the mail is kinda fun.
Me too... her prints are so happy and bright. I'm waiting on 3 Lilly dresses They were all very good deals that I couldn't pass up!

I usually only order clothes online that I know for sure will fit so it usually works out... returning is a hassle, though- I had to return something last week and thankfully they gave 90 days to do it! It took me about a month to get it in the mail.
__________________

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Keechak's Avatar
Keechak Keechak is offline
Aussie Obssessed
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 563
Default

I'm waiting on some business cards I ordered to come in the mail
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Tortilla's Avatar
Tortilla Tortilla is offline
Blonde Raccoon
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Me too... her prints are so happy and bright. I'm waiting on 3 Lilly dresses They were all very good deals that I couldn't pass up!
Jealous. I only get Lilly stuff when I'm visiting my grandparents in Florida. They don't ship here, so I'd have to order it through one of my cousins in the states and have them send it here .. and then there's the issue of returning it if it doesn't fit right.

My sorority's Lilly print is my desktop background though.
__________________



Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site