Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

In general on other people...

Abs. I'm gonna go with those because if you have those, you most likely have a athletic looking body, which is what I love.

Least favorite would be...
I don't know, when I look at someone, the only thing I notice that I don't like is feet sometimes, if they have weird looking ones.

On me, my favorite body part is my legs. They are pretty fabulous, I'm not gonna lie.

My least favorite is my stomach, which I'm actively trying to decrease, while chugging away cookie dough...
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Top Dog

I don't think I have most or least favorites. I think it depends on the person the body part is attached to. But in general, I love female bodies much more than males. And in the males I do like, they generally have feminine features to them. They just seem to flow better. Not as choppy or roughly put together. Obviously, I don't like overly muscled guys for that very reason.

But most favorite in men...I like strong jaw lines. Nothing more lovely than a man with a very defined face, and a nice sharp, clean jaw line really brings out the eyes in my opinion. Even if they aren't particularly expressive eyes, it just gives a more subtle, sculpted look to the entire face, neck, and upper chest/shoulders. Weak or understated jaw lines leaves the upper body lacking, I think. Like it all just sorta melts together, even in fit men.

Women... probably the most understated curves on the body. Neck and collarbone, spine/curve of the lower back, feminine hands, catty eyes. That sort of thing. Again, the defined jaw.

Least favorite...hm. Not a huge fan of lower legs/calves. Or feet. On either gender, but particularly men. Arms can be a little weird.
Old 07-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Top Dog

Hands are my favorite. I love hands. There's something so magical about them.

Earlobes weird me out a little.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Kaydee

Hum, on other people-

Fave-Shapely arms and shoulders on either gender

Hate too much body fur-guys-or women with tank tops and hair on backs, shoulders, even too much on chest is just ewwwwww
Old 07-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
Hands are my favorite. I love hands. There's something so magical about them.

Earlobes weird me out a little.
I like hands and it's really been bothering me lately that I am getting old people's hands.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:02 PM
and Fozzie B!

Favorite:
I really love a good, honest, uncontrollable smile. My bf has the BEST smile, it just makes me melt. Good teeth/lips/eyes helps. If you smile with your eyes too, that's just amazing. I can spot a fake smile a mile away and I hate them (my sister can only fake smile ewww).

Least favorite:
Bad skin. It bothers me. I love & appreciate nice, smooth, clear skin.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 07-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Jerk.

Ive been known to shine onto an attractive personality over physical appearance before, but eyes are a big thing after the front and rear bumpers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin