Ellas Lead small dog leads

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Anyone here have a small dog lead from them? (This guy: http://ellaslead.com/inc/sdetail/34/1249)

I really, really love my Ellas Lead, but it's just too heavy. I can't use it on martingales or gentle leaders because the leash weighs them down and keeps them tightened. So I had a separate cheap nylon lead to use in situations where I needed something lighter.... and well, Juno ended up chewing throug that one, so I need a new leash anyway. Browsed the Elleas Lead website and saw they have "small leads" but don't want to order one without knowing if it's going to make a difference.

We have Mendota leads at work that I think might be light enough, but they don't come in a color I want in the length that I want (4').

So anyway - any experience with those small dog leads?

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
I think they should be plenty fine!! If a cheap nylon could hold her/work, then an ellas lead should be fine. Plus even the lighter rope is super strong and tuff!! I dont have an ellas lead small leash, but I have a small mountain rope lead, and I felt very comfortable with it holding Riley (70+lbs, and it did hold all his pulling weight several times).

Members online

No members online now.