Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-11-2012, 09:02 PM
and Fozzie B!

Limit is such a sassy boy!!! He's going to be a crazy teenager... and an amazing dog. He's definitely from a great breeder with a personality like that.

I almost DIED watching him play with the Corgis! SO effing cute! Fozzie plays just like that with puppies, he'll tell them off one second, then roll over and let them chew on his face the next second. I love Cardis.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 07-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Top Dog

What an awesome dog! Confident little guy that's for sure!

Brit & Jackson

Old 07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Top Dog

How old is this little guy again??? I wouldn't be surprised if he lifts his leg by 4 months. You are SOOOOOOOOOOO going to have your hands full with this guy. But OMG is he EVER adorable......

Old 07-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Top Dog

What an awesome puppy! I really, really enjoyed that. He's going to be loads of fun for you and your crew!

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 07-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo View Post
Limit is such a sassy boy!!! He's going to be a crazy teenager... and an amazing dog. He's definitely from a great breeder with a personality like that.

I almost DIED watching him play with the Corgis! SO effing cute! Fozzie plays just like that with puppies, he'll tell them off one second, then roll over and let them chew on his face the next second. I love Cardis.
Oh yeah he is! She was worried I wouldn't like him, he might be too much so she emailed me several times asking right when I got him I reassured her that we are thrilled!

I love my Corgis so much and Cardis are just...love

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
What an awesome dog! Confident little guy that's for sure!
He is so confident, I have started calling him cocky-pants haha, which could sound wrong...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsydals View Post
How old is this little guy again??? I wouldn't be surprised if he lifts his leg by 4 months. You are SOOOOOOOOOOO going to have your hands full with this guy. But OMG is he EVER adorable......
He already does! He seriously tries to lift his leg already. I had a moment of alarm but then realized that he's the ONLY alpha dog we've got so it shouldn't be an issue. He's 9 weeks old now. I have some updated pics and I put a stacked shot in the puppy stack thread. Plus, the pup loves to tug and will leave anything alone to bite and shake and growl - so if I can use that power for good...
Old 07-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Top Dog

I can believe hes already tried. Ivan was still on leash potty breaks when he lifted for the first time. I was like OMG did I just see that? Those guys like that are a breed unto themselves. LOL
Ivan was introduced to the household in a similar manner, between our one and the neighbors 3 dogs, it quickly became apparent that well Ivan was the "big"dog.