Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Locke's Avatar
Locke Locke is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,707
Default

America is controlled by Congress WAY more than the President.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-10-2012, 02:57 PM
ACooper's Avatar
ACooper ACooper is offline
<--------Orson
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN
Posts: 27,688
Default

Dober, I don't disagree with you about his corruptness and his awfulness. His charm, good looks, and youthful appearance have never swayed me. I would even go so far as to agree about his socialist tendancies.

But yes, the other leaders were corrupt and awful in their own ways. I can't remember the last president we've had that I would NOT consider corrupt and/or awful.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-10-2012, 03:06 PM
~Jessie~'s Avatar
~Jessie~ ~Jessie~ is offline
Chihuahua Power!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 19,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Dober, I don't disagree with you about his corruptness and his awfulness. His charm, good looks, and youthful appearance have never swayed me. I would even go so far as to agree about his socialist tendancies.

But yes, the other leaders were corrupt and awful in their own ways. I can't remember the last president we've had that I would NOT consider corrupt and/or awful.
This is how I feel as well. I'm not a fan of Obama, but I'm not a fan of any recent president. I'm not looking forward to making a voting decision in November, that's for sure.
__________________

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-10-2012, 03:07 PM
release the hounds release the hounds is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
He's a Marxist. He believes in socialism to the extreme. He is NOT like every other leader we've had. He is out to destroy America IMO and what our country has always stood for. Don't kid yourselves with his "charm and good looks." He's corrupt and awful. IN MY OPINION. And not just in my opinion.
you need to get off propaganda blogs, really it's bad for you health
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-10-2012, 03:14 PM
JessLough JessLough is online now
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
you need to get off propaganda blogs, really it's bad for you health
This.

I'm sorry you allow the government to rule your life to the point of fear
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
GipsyQueen's Avatar
GipsyQueen GipsyQueen is offline
<(<) <()> (>)>
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
He's a Marxist. He believes in socialism to the extreme. He is NOT like every other leader we've had. He is out to destroy America IMO and what our country has always stood for. Don't kid yourselves with his "charm and good looks." He's corrupt and awful. IN MY OPINION. And not just in my opinion.


Siriously? Out to destroy America? America has been going down hill for years, Obama has done nothing worse than other presidents. Clinton wasn't great, Bush was fail, and Obama clearly isn't the best either.
I think if you ask people who lived in a socalist world they would tell you, Obama is not a marxist, nor is he a socialist to the extrem. Just ask North Korea. I think they would beg to differ.
America destroyed itself. It was not just governtment doing.
__________________

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Doberluv's Avatar
Doberluv Doberluv is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: western Wa
Posts: 21,912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Dober, I don't disagree with you about his corruptness and his awfulness. His charm, good looks, and youthful appearance have never swayed me. I would even go so far as to agree about his socialist tendancies.

But yes, the other leaders were corrupt and awful in their own ways. I can't remember the last president we've had that I would NOT consider corrupt and/or awful.
Ronald Reagan. He was the best president we ever had.
__________________
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776





"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Greenmagick's Avatar
Greenmagick Greenmagick is online now
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 3,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
Ronald Reagan. He was the best president we ever had.
See and I would argue a LOT of the mess we are in is because of him. Not a fan at all
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Doberluv's Avatar
Doberluv Doberluv is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: western Wa
Posts: 21,912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyQueen View Post


Siriously? Out to destroy America? America has been going down hill for years, Obama has done nothing worse than other presidents. Clinton wasn't great, Bush was fail, and Obama clearly isn't the best either.
I think if you ask people who lived in a socalist world they would tell you, Obama is not a marxist, nor is he a socialist to the extrem. Just ask North Korea. I think they would beg to differ.
America destroyed itself. It was not just governtment doing.
Yes, seriously. Clinton was a socialist too. I don't need to ask people who lived in a socialist country. I know people close to me, including my ex husband who lived in a communist country. You people are just too young I think. You don't remember or weren't born when America was a great country and what made it great.
__________________
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776





"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Doberluv's Avatar
Doberluv Doberluv is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: western Wa
Posts: 21,912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
you need to get off propaganda blogs, really it's bad for you health

__________________
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776





"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site