Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Default A few of Knox and Nameless :p

Took them both to work with me today, so I got a few pictures

Hey, you're not leaving us here are you??

They both got baths. Knox I can trust not to jump out of the tub, the dutchie not so much yet, so she didn't get any pictures taken.

Knox looks very cartoonish here. Two clean pointy dogs.

Two photos when she stopped running around me in circles.

Or stopped jumping up to give me kisses.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Agility freak!

AWE SO CUTE! Knox. <3 You're always calling him tiny, right? How tall IS he?

She really needs a name, hahah.

Zoey - Mini Aussie / Psyche - Border Collie / Simi - GSD
Forever Missed Bella - GSD [03-11-07 - 09-17-10]
Going For 'Good Dog!' Blog
Old 07-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

So cute, they make an adorable pair. Are Dutchies quite simular to a Mali in temperment and drives?

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 07-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Knox is about 24 inches tall. I'm considering calling her Fox, lol. Knox and Fox.

I'm not sure how tall she is, but they're both pretty small. Knox is about 60 pounds. I'd guess her weight somewhere in the forties? Not positive.

She's less crazy than the Malinois I've met. Very drivey, but she gives up quickly if she gets frustrated. Not the tug, but looking for the treat or ball, she gets distracted easily. She's a pacer. I've seen her lay down a few times. In the car she stands the entire way, and everytime I go to her crate she's standing up.

She's kind of scatterbrained right now, but I'm not sure if thats from having very little focused based training, breed or just being in a new environment.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Agility freak!

Ah, okay. Just trying to picture him in relation to Simi, who's 22 1/2 inches. Not sure on her weight... still light enough I can pick her up with a bum shoulder, lol.

Sounds like new girl doesn't know how to think, is all. I bet some easy shaping games and in no time she'll be a blast! Heck, if she really likes the tug, why not start by putting those in spots where she has to problem solve to get them?

Zoey - Mini Aussie / Psyche - Border Collie / Simi - GSD
Forever Missed Bella - GSD [03-11-07 - 09-17-10]
Going For 'Good Dog!' Blog
Old 07-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

I just going to quote this from my other thread lol. Simi sounds about Enzo sized. Enzo is like 22 at the shoulder. And about 47 or so pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Can we call it a brindleois? It's interesting to me because I've occasionally heard dutchies be called a malinois on crack.

She is very pretty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
LOL. I've always heard Mals were GSDs on crack

She's very... not chill, but not rowdy. She hardly ever lays down, but she's not into everything. Just pacepacepacepace. Very different from Knox, but her drive for the tug/ball/rope is far less than his right now. Once we have more than an a "this was the last person I saw at the last place I was comfortable, so I guess you're okay" kind of bond going, I think she'll settle into offering more fight for the tug, more eye contact, and I'm hoping I can do some shaping work with her.

She's not resource guardy with Knox at all. They've settled in like they've known each other their whole lives, which is a relief. They both play like stupid herding beasts, and understand that. Oz and Zo hate that style of play, so now we have an even split going and everyone seems happier.

She's a little bit flightly with loud crashes. Thunder doesn't bother her thank god. She's not a huge fan of stairs or cars. Knox wasn't either, but he got over it, and I imagine she will too. Her facial expressions remind me of Sloan a bit.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Top Dog

YOU HAVE A DUTCHIE!!!

No, that was not out of my system yet. Still may not be. But seriously, how cool is this?

You better start doing better with that mandatory thing we call Picture Posting, because I've probably only seen about 5 different pictures of Knox since you brought him home.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
YOU HAVE A DUTCHIE!!!

No, that was not out of my system yet. Still may not be. But seriously, how cool is this?

You better start doing better with that mandatory thing we call Picture Posting, because I've probably only seen about 5 different pictures of Knox since you brought him home.
Dude, you obviously don't look at my facebook. And if you were on Instagram, you'd seen entirely too many pictures of them.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
Knox is about 24 inches tall. I'm considering calling her Fox, lol. Knox and Fox.

I'm not sure how tall she is, but they're both pretty small. Knox is about 60 pounds. I'd guess her weight somewhere in the forties? Not positive.
I LOVE Knox and Fox and I think Fox is a GREAT name for a Dutchie...although people might think she is a boy? Foxy? Awwww, that's cute!! Or Foxi?

I have a mini-GSD too!!! Kastle is taller, about 26.5" but 62 lbs. Makes them more agile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
I'm going to go ahead and agree with this!
Old 07-10-2012, 07:34 AM
...ice road...

Was she kept in a kennel? Her feet are terrible Sorry... it's just one of the first things I look at lol

I like the name Fox! And in the other thread, someone said Pixi.. which for some reason I liked, too lol