Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Default Spiteful coworker(s)?

Anybody have them?

Day after i came home from vacation, my boss was rushed to the hospital and had an emergency operation. They decided to make me acting manager while she's gone.

Well, this pissed off a coworker (who was on sick leave when it all happened due to a stroke), who thinks it should be her getting the hours because she's been here longer, and now whenever she DOES work, she does the stupidest things just to be spiteful and **** me off. Like hide the plug for the dishwasher so it's a pain to use. Or steal the bottle opener so I don't have one (or so she thinks, I have an extra hiding). Or completely falsifies the inventory so I have to redo it..

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 07-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I would report her. That is ridiculous.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
2 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Old 07-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Tru evil has no pantyline

If you are acting manager, manage. Don't allow it.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 07-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppydog View Post

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
2 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Old 07-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
I would report her. That is ridiculous.
The "main boss" is a volunteer that isn't even qualified as a bartender. The coworker in question quickly resorted to bullying the volunteer and the volunteer refuses to speak to her anymore.

She knows it's going on. She laughs and says "I've done all I can". Or tells me to tell talk to her husband (who then says he's going to talk to her when she's in, and I'm not sure what comes of it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppydog View Post
There's no option of anything else I can do. I do all the manager duties, but thats about it. They won't fire people here (I'm fighting on that one with other coworkers -- they don't bother doing interviews so we get not-the-best employees)

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 07-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Kaydee

We had this woman, spiteful female pooch and proud of it. Some people you just have to tolerate to some degree. I usedta be sickly sweet and ask her advice on how things were supposed to be done, she'd stare at me then get all flustered i wouldn't rise to her bait...eventually she found other departments to bully
Old 07-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Silence! I ban you!

What are your "manager duties"? If one of them is scheduling, this person would find themselves working about 2 hours a week. From midnight to 2 on a Wednesday.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Big Dog

I have one here as well. She's an older lady that basically thinks that she can do everyone's job better than they can and then tried to pass off her work onto other people while she surfs the internet.

She does the accounts here so her office has customer payment info and work related finance info and she has basically told another co-worker ,who I am friends with, that I sit on her computer every night after she leaves and look for confidential information. The sad thing is that I don't even know the password to her computer! This stemmed after an incident where I asked her a question and she was trying to find something related to the question. I was basically staring off into space while she was looking for whatever it was and then she told me not to look at her computer screen because it has confidential info on it.

Every problem that we have with orders (regardless if the supplier screwed up) is my fault right off the bat and she gets mad when my other co-worker defends me when he knows for a fact that it is not my fault.

From day 1 she has basically treated me like I am a spy for the competition sent to single handily bankrupt the company and it is her goal to stop me.

She also likes to think that she's the boss (it's a small company and we each have our own sections to look after) and doesn't understand that if our actual boss tells her to make sure stuff is done, he is also telling everyone else the same thing.

She's actually part of the reason that I'm going back to school. I've dealt with her for over 4 years and I'm tired of it. I know that there are people like this everywhere but it's gotten to the point where I just can't tolerate her any longer. I have no problem with anyone else I work with.

The funny thing is that they've hired a new girl to do my job who I am training (I'll be going to school in September and still working here part time for extra cash but the new girl will be taking over my day to day work). On the last pay she slipped a little post-it note onto my check telling me not to discuss my current salary with the new girl and telling the new girl not to discuss her salary with me (I know this because the new girl told me), meanwhile she'd already discussed the new girl's salary with my other co-worker!
Old 07-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Glutton for Crazy

I work for a small facility and my coworker was recently fired for many wrong doings. She however is telling clients and coworkers alike that I got her fired through spiteful actions.

Some days I really hate people.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Love My Mutt <3

The worst part is, this lady absolutely adored me before it all happened. I didn't even know what was going on when she first started the bullshit. Maybe had she like, used words, rather than bad mouthing me to my customers, I would have went better for her

Yah she's already getting limited hours, mainly because she is now refusing to work her normal shifts, but complaining she needs to work more cause she has no money. Once my boss is back, she's staying very limited or she's gone.