1. What did you want to do after high school?
Go to college. lol
2. Did you have a major for college decided?
Yes, Animal Science. I was wavering between Behavior and Well Being or Pre-Vet, but I chose Behavior. I also wanted to minor is Psychology, which didn't happen, although I am getting an English minor.
3. How old were you at your high school graduation?
I was 17.
4. Did you feel like an "adult" once you graduated?
Hellz no. I only am now beginning to feel like an adult, now that I'm almost done with college, am working a full time job, am getting my own place, and am in a serious relationship. But I still have a LONG way to go before I consider myself "an independent adult".
5. Did you live with your parents after graduation, or did you go off on your own?
I lived at home, since the university I attend is only a 25 minute drive away. I'm getting my own place next month.
6. Did you have a fulltime job after high school, or was college your primary focus?
I worked part time in high school and kept the same job while in college. I worked anywhere from 10-20 hours a week, depending on my class schedule that semester. I'll be working 40 hours a week this fall while still taking classes, but I'm only taking nine credits versus the 17-18 credits I do normally.
7. How different of a person are you now, versus "barely legal" you?
Honestly, not that much. I think I've grown as a person and become more outgoing, sociable, and confident with myself. Really, my confidence is what I notice most. I have different priorities, but the same likes and dislikes. When my friend and I get together and talk about things, it still feels like we're sixteen again. lol
Senior picture with me and the dogs:
And just me:
Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~