The Demon went to the docks with us...

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
So Simi came out of heat and on Diane's second to last day here, we went to the docks again with the dogs. I decided I'd take the twins plus Simi, since I'd have some help.

Simi, of course, doesn't really swim, unless Psyche has something she REALLY wants. She did, however, run right out to the edge of the dock with Psyche and Diane and proceed to fall off, going entirely underwater. She did this twice. But never jumped off herself. I do think a life jacket would do her wonders.

Psyche did REALLY well and was offering to jump off (jumping before anyone had thrown her stick!) and having a blast!

Simi says the water is scaryy!

Swimming by mistake.

My pretty girlie.

My... not so pretty girly.

She says "I will stands here, but no swimmings."

Happeh Psyche

More dock standing (can we make THIS a sport?)

Crash. *rolls eyes* Yes, he did fall eventually while doing this, but he didn't care.

Crash was getting much more comfortable with the idea of going off the dock, but I think only ever went off once or twice, and not that far out.

Psycher waiting to launch herself off.

MORE.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!

Being good dogs.

Little tank on a dock.

She's still a pretty small dog, though. I need to get a height on her. She seems like this tiny mutant thing.

^ Probably one of my new favorite pictures of her.

Hope you enjoyed! So glad she's out of heat! And she did really well on this trip. Only went off to visit once to see an older couple, and didn't jump on them which is what I'm scared of on a GOOD Day, and didn't bark at them/act skittish, which is what I worry about on bad day. She just went up, sniffed them, then came back with me when I got her.

Simi have such gorgeous markings, I also love that last one of her. Looks like a fun day for everyone.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Hurray for lake fun! Glad you had a good day :) Go Psych for holding up the jumping/swimming honor of the family! ;)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Psyche's doing a pretty good job of it, too. I am so proud of her. Haha. She really is starting to love it. Crash will jump off every once in a while into the shallower sections, but not off the end of it. He kind of panics when he gets out in the water to deep, I think. He's a good swimmer, but he looks HORRIFIED.

Simi is adorable... too bad all she has going for her is looks. ;)

Members online

No members online now.