Chaz owners of intact females

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Do you find that your females start peeing alot more when they are in heat, it seems Mitsu is marking alot especially is the grass and when i say alot I mean like ever minute or so. Mitsu is between 9-10 months old.

Or should I be suspicious of maybe a UTI?

Teal

...ice road...
Yeah, they'll start up the marking as they're coming into heat.

But, if she isn't due for a heat... swelling and frequent urination can be a sign of infection.

I was incredibly happy when Pan went into her first heat and actually wanted to pee when I took her outside.

Previous to that I lived months of walking around forever waiting for her to pee, or her voluntarily holding it for 16 hours.

I was incredibly happy when Pan went into her first heat and actually wanted to pee when I took her outside.

Previous to that I lived months of walking around forever waiting for her to pee, or her voluntarily holding it for 16 hours.
I HATE this about females. Boys are easy, they pee anywhere and everywhere. :yikes:

jenv101

Bite Club
Yes! Aura is a master at holding her pee too. She definitely pees alot more when in heat (which is right now along with half the other females on this forum it seems lol)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
You're quicker than me. When my last female first came into heat, I spent a good half hour searching the wiggly Malinois for where she was hurt. :rolleyes:
I totally checked feet first this time but to be real I think I was hoping it was feet and not blood. Lol

Btw, Sloan is my best pee-er, it's such a trick, on command within a minute. :p

Well I had to put a diaper on her because she started marking inside the house, silly girl!
Oh no! Bad girl!!

I totally checked feet first this time but to be real I think I was hoping it was feet and not blood. Lol

Btw, Sloan is my best pee-er, it's such a trick, on command within a minute. :p
I check feet and tails, since tails always get bonked.
Asten is great at going, we tell her "Outside" and no problem.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Oh yeah... and Keeva started doing the scrape-dance after peeing while she was in heat and never stopped. She also continued to mark (although less fervently) after her heat.

mrose_s

BusterLove
Yep. Quinn marks more in heat, Mac used to ONLY mark when she was on heat. Until Quinn came in for the first time, Mac started marking and never stopped. It does increase when she's on heat aswell though.

You know how us girls are about public toilets! :rofl1:

All three of my Filas, and Cleo when she stayed with me, have been markers whether they were in heat or not, but way more liberal with it in heat.

Kharma, though, takes marking to a whole new level. She's been known to turn her back on an aggressive dog and squat and mark right under their nose -- or on it . . . and then kick huge clods of dirt in their face :rofl1: But she's 100X more obnoxious when she's coming in.

Members online

No members online now.