Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Top Dog

We had that happen once as well. All that was taken was a pair of sunglasses. I guess they were looking for more money or something of more value...

I would report it too.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Our house was broken into a couple of years ago, and the only things missing were two Wii remotes and two Wii games. Our laptop and camera were sitting out in plain view, so I'm assuming the person who broke in was a kid who didn't want his parents to know he had stolen stuff.

I'd call and report the car break in for sure... that way, if there's a pattern of break ins in your area, it's on record.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 06-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Top Dog

My car got broken into at school (sort of), but the kid couldn't get through the window (safety glass was a little too much for him) so he ended up just ripping out my antenna and otherwise vandalizing the outside of my car.

It's good to report it, though. And an alarm system might be a good idea!

http://ejfoden.wix.com/efinkart
Old 06-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Taxiderpy

There was a case recently where car burglars were breaking into cars, but not to steal from the car. They were getting the addresses from the registration and phoning it to their buddies, who would then break in since nobody was home.

So yeah. Police report. Probably not anything that crazy but you never know.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:23 PM
and Fozzie B!

Dude... I would consider that a somewhat decent robber! I would definitely report it though.

At my last apartment complex, there was this homeless lady who would walk around on the trails and in the parking lots at night. Once me and my friend saw her sitting in a car. She DID NOT have a car! Creeeepy. Once my roomie left her car unlocked and nothing was stolen but things were scattered everywhere. I left my car unlocked, had very little in it because I just got the car, and all that was gone was my sunglasses.... my favorite sunglasses, though.

The REAL d-bags will break your window and take anything/everything that they possibly can carry! My car got broken into in San Francisco, and they took literally everything in my car... including a pair of shoes, dog leashes, dog frisbees and tugs, jewelry that clearly wasn't worth anything, and all of my personal items who they seriously could not resell. On top of my whole stereo, cds, ipod, etc.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie