Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Lord Cynical

1. What was your favorite band at 16? I think it was Third Eye Blind, lol!

2. Did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Nope

3. What was the most important thing you owned? This:

4. What was your favorite thing to do for fun? Doing stuff with Ilsa

5. Did you care more about appearance? Nope

6. Would you go back to being sixteen if you had the chance? If I could come right back, yes.

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 06-22-2012, 03:06 AM
We are Home.

1. What was your favorite band at 16? Slipknot/Stained/etc. went to OzzFest that year. In fact Im listening to Staind right now still LMAO.

2. Did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? yes, i think i even "dated" a chazzer that year.

3. What was the most important thing you owned? just got Walker that Oct. my horse, hockey gear

4. What was your favorite thing to do for fun? hockey, stuff with Walker, I joined here that year

5. Did you care more about appearance? no not at all. I was goth i geuss you could say but I didnt care.

6. Would you go back to being sixteen if you had the chance?
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!! Just read the threads here and you will find out why LOL. Im sure Renee and everyone back then remembers

Me and Grandpa right at my 16th birthday

after Ozzfest at some point obviously LOL

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 06-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Felurian

Yup, Breeze <3 You're another one I've had the privilege of watching grow up

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-22-2012, 11:29 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Yup, Breeze <3 You're another one I've had the privilege of watching grow up
I remember when we were all around that age - you poor poor chazzers who

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Are you dead yet?

Renee, I have a feeling you remember me and Breeze better than we remember ourselves at that age, lol!

Every now and then I come across a really old post and just... cringe...
Old 06-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Felurian

I don't cringe at your old posts <3 The core of who you were going to be was all there

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-22-2012, 01:23 PM
We are Home.

Im so happy to not be 16 again. LOL Some of my greatest friends now came from here at that age though!

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 06-22-2012, 06:51 PM
just call me Nilly

1. What was your favorite band at 16?
Hands down, Backstreet Boys. No denying it.

2. Did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
I did have a boyfriend. Ian. We dated for about 6 months, just kissed, and he broke up with me because he wanted to do more and I wouldn't do anything more than kiss. He is still a friend, Matt were best friends in high school, and he was at our wedding.

3. What was the most important thing you owned?
Probably my Discman. I had a blue/silver/orange one that I played music from constantly. Mostly Backstreet Boys cd's

4. What was your favorite thing to do for fun?
Hmm... that's tricky. I had a lot of friends and we'd walk around a lot, just walking to our various houses. I can't think of anything more fun, which seems terrible... there's got to be something I'm not thinking of.

5. Did you care more about appearance?
No, not really. I'm much like I am now, not big on make-up, didn't care how my hair looked, but not a tom-boy at all. I did to look "girly" but not made up and dressed in a girly/made up way.

HAHAHAHA no. 18, 19, maybe. 15-16? No way.

This is actually at 17, I couldn't find a picture of me at 16 without hours of searching, and I found this one first.

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 06-22-2012, 07:14 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Being sixteen was only five years ago for me, but dang, does it seem like a lifetime!

1. What was your favorite band at 16? Hmmm...probably Linkin Park. I didn't really have a "favorite" band. Just good music. The style of music I listen to hasn't changed, just the bands I know.

2. Did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Nope. I went to Junior/Senior prom with the same guy for two years, but we never really dated.

3. What was the most important thing you owned? Blackie, Rose, and Rush. I think I got Chloe that year, too.

4. What was your favorite thing to do for fun? Read. LOL (See, not much has changed!)

5. Did you care more about appearance? Compared to younger me, yes. Before the age of 14 or whatever I didn't give a flying flip how I looked. Which is actually slightly embarrassing now, because I didn't take care of myself. But in highschool I finally started to become more self conscious and to actually care. Compared to me now, no. My concern about my "looks" hasn't really changed, but I'm much more conscious now about my posture and bearing.

Yes, I think so. I'd do more with Blackie while I had the chance, treasure Rush while he was still around, and tell myself to be more outgoing and to DO THINGS instead of being such a hermit.

I was sixteen when I got Chloe, going into my senior year of highschool:

And I'm really not sure when this was taken...at most I'd be seventeen. I think.:

Old 06-24-2012, 11:46 PM
and Fozzie B!

My lil sis & me! I literally look the same, except my hurr's longer.

at a Pet Talk meet-up! omg... I look creepy... it was very windy. Poor Gonzo was shaved at this point. My Stepmom required it during the summer.

1. What was your favorite band at 16? Mew. Still is!

2. Did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Yes... a few. None of them were serious at all! I didn't let guys get close to me, and I'd push them away within a few weeks.

3. What was the most important thing you owned? Gonzo... he was a baby! I was actually MOST active in dog stuff at 16. I was very spoiled, didn't work, and had plenty of free time because I went to independent studies. I went to tons of forum meet-ups (not Chaz) and was doing like 4 dog sports at once! My other "baby" was my Camaro.

4. What was your favorite thing to do for fun? Mob around with my friends, dog sports, get into trouble, go to concerts, try to get some one to buy us alcohol, etc!

5. Did you care more about appearance? I think I've always been the same with this... I'm pretty self conscious. Maybe moreso now.

6. Would you go back to being sixteen if you had the chance? No! It was fun being carefree and living life simply, but I enjoy being the adult I am today because of everything I went through when I was younger. I had lots of family issues that I wouldn't want to go through again, and things are a lot better for me now, as an independent, responsible woman. Plus I'd probably be really bored with the things that used to entertain me at that age.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie