Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
After talking to a gal shadowing me yesterday about we considerations of leaving horses for dogs I can honestly say I'm thankful my dogs and their sports are so "cheap" in comparison. Could be worse. Lol
One of the very many reasons I don't own a horse LOL I don't think I could do it, I may die from the shock of the bills lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Sigh... the ORDER of your posts in important here, Babyblue... not just what you said in them. In your second post (which is the first time you brought up $120 being average in your area, which is after people commented on what they pay/find reasonable) you posted "the class doesn't have any foundations" and people responded. It was your THIRD post that says "oh, yes, it DOES have foundations," and then IMMEDIATELY after that was your fourth post where you say you're frustrated by people's comments about not going with the fun classes if they don't offer any foundations.
But people were making comments about it not having foundations because you SAID it didn't have any! By the time you corrected yourself, you were already mad about people making "incorrect statements" - but those statements were based on the information we were given at the time by YOU.

When everybody gave you their opinions on classes, you got mad and said you don't agree with the advice. Then several people told you since you don't like that advice, maybe you should just play in your backyard. Now you're mad about that.
I don't think there's a winning solution here.
Just to set the record straight, I'm not mad at anyone, not even you. Frustrated with finding a good agility place that wasn't quite so costly? Yes. Mad/Angry at anyone here? No. The order was already there, and that's how I posted them in my reply to you. I see nothing wrong with the order.

There is a winning solution (hopefully), spot on agility. I'm hoping they are what I'm looking for as far as their practices (already saw the facility and it's very nice). Their price is much more affordable at $120 with two foundation classes and with a glowing recommendation for the instructor. Sounds like a good solution to me

Again, thanks for doing the best you can do to help out. Hopefully you can destress a bit now and not have to worry anymore about this thread since a possible solution has been reached.