Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

LOL. I know. I keep seeing these super long braids from The Hunger Games and wish my hair was long enough for that lol
Old 06-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Felurian

There used to be a hair tool that let you French and fishtail braid your own hair . . . I can't remember what it was called though

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Wild At Heart

Oh I *love* braids! Seriously <3 I'm always finding new braids to try.... or creating my own "new" ways to braid it. My hair sounds about the length of yours, but it may be a little bit longer.

Here are some recent ways I've braided my hair - I really love it because it keeps it out of my face, which is so nice.

French and Upside Down French Braid. I played softball, basketball, and ultimate frisbee with this hairstyle and it never came down. It was awesome! Though I didn't leave it in that funky bun, I changed that to a ponytail haha

This one was a trial run and it wasn't as good as the one I actually wore, but it kinda gives you an idea. It was two french braids on the side of my head, went a little bit past my ears. Then I gathered all the hair and twisted it in a bun. It also kept the hair out of my face, but the bun did start falling out after I went bowling lol

This is from last Wednesday and I just thought it was cool It was a French Braid (morphed into) a Fishtail Braid (morphed into) a regular braid. It held up SO well and I think I'm going to be doing this one again I played kickball in this one, lol.

Harleigh <3
Old 06-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Are you dead yet?

Nikki, can you come teach me how to braid my own hair? Those look amazing for summer.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

Ohhhh Nikki you play frisbee?! That makes you more awesome

Anyways, I think I have slightly longer hair, and what I do is french braid it and either finish it or gather it into a low ponytail.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Felurian

CD -- on the hair growth . . . check this out http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/...l#SUGARSHAMPOO Look at the Sugar Shampoo section.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-18-2012, 06:54 AM
Top Dog

I learned how to french braid on a Barbie doll. Once you KNOW how to do one it's much easier to do it to your own head. See if you can find a doll with hair at a garage sale or something and follow a tutorial - having it right in front of you should help a lot. I learned how to french braid in self defense cause my mom used to pull my hair so hard. Lol.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013