Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Top Dog

Sadly I kill house plants. Give me an outdoor plant and I can make it thrive and grow.

Old 06-10-2012, 02:27 AM
Taxiderpy

I've got loads of house plants, but not really any outdoor plants that are "mine" anymore.

Inside there's:

The ming aralia (Aurelia claimed it as hers ). I love them so much, mine looks like a bonsai without all the fuss of putting it in a tiny pot and torturing it. lol. Here's a picture of one (but not mine)

Gold dust plant a lady from church gave me because it was dying.

Some pothos

A dragonfruit cactus, it was a cutting from my bro.

A Scadoxus puniceus. If puppydog sees this, do you have these anywhere near where you live in SA? They're called paintbrush lilies, and they're soooo pretty. I used to work for a guy that collected rare African lilies, and he gave me one after I replanted his scadoxus collection. He grew them from wild collected seed, so mine's not old enough to bloom yet. Augh I can't wait!!
Old 06-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
I've got loads of house plants, but not really any outdoor plants that are "mine" anymore.

Inside there's:

The ming aralia (Aurelia claimed it as hers ). I love them so much, mine looks like a bonsai without all the fuss of putting it in a tiny pot and torturing it. lol. Here's a picture of one (but not mine)

Some pothos

A Scadoxus puniceus. If puppydog sees this, do you have these anywhere near where you live in SA? They're called paintbrush lilies, and they're soooo pretty. I used to work for a guy that collected rare African lilies, and he gave me one after I replanted his scadoxus collection. He grew them from wild collected seed, so mine's not old enough to bloom yet. Augh I can't wait!!
I've seen those around but I don't know much about them to be honest.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 06-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Kaydee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post

Inside there's:

Some pothos

These are absolutely gorgeous!!!

An outdoor thing I added at the beginning of the season were two stone walls, just big rocks from a construction site. Then I filled them in with mulch and soil and put impatiens and dusty miller on top. NICE.

Oh and found this Buddha from Lowes and stacked rock slabs to make a place for the statue with a small offering of ivy growing in front of him.