Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Top Dog

What you've said makes me feel a bit better. He does visit the house still at times, I don't know how much that matters.

I'm trying to get in contact with my friend, she isn't picking up right now.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
Couldnt you call the cops and give them access to search? Therefore, no raid? Have your friend watch the dogs, leash them, whatever while the police come?

I am a bit confused too...were the dogs just left on a zipline or loose the whole time?
I didn't know that was a possibility. I could but I'd need to get away from the family first since I'd be in a lot of **** for doing that.

Sunny was left to roam the yard as he can't leave the yard. Serenity was left on the zipline since she can jump the fence.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Top Dog

Well, they both stayed in the kennel and behaved last night so I am happy to hear that. If my friend can't do anything, at least I know they'll be safe.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Top Dog

I'm sure everything will be okay Tahlia!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 06-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Top Dog

Thanks. I'm starting to feel better. Mum isn't as worried now but I think I'll leave them kenneled, just in case.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
And despite a ton of people's hate for cops they don't raid houses just because someone doing something stupid has hung around a few times. If he's their enough to warrant a house raid I would still feel he's there too much.
This. This, this, this. They need to be **** sure he's living in the house and is there to raid a house. They don't go around willy-nilly raiding random houses in case he may live there. It just doesn't happen.

If he lives elsewhere, they know.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
This. This, this, this. They need to be **** sure he's living in the house and is there to raid a house. They don't go around willy-nilly raiding random houses in case he may live there. It just doesn't happen.

If he lives elsewhere, they know.
That's not necessarily true. My neighbor where I used to live used to have her house searched on a regular basis because of her drug dealer boyfriend, who didn't and never did live there. Idk where you live, but where I live, it will and most certainly does happen.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 06-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
That's not necessarily true. My neighbor where I used to live used to have her house searched on a regular basis because of her drug dealer boyfriend, who didn't and never did live there. Idk where you live, but where I live, it will and most certainly does happen.
Took the police 4 years to be able to get enough evidence to raid the people two houses down.

They weren't able to get enough evidence to raid the house 2 doors down in 3 years. She had a growing op in her backyard.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Top Dog

There's no reason to be getting all accusatory with the OP, she had no idea this was going to happen and she clearly thought her dogs were in a safe place. It isn't her fault and no one is helping her or comforting her by being that way.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Took the police 4 years to be able to get enough evidence to raid the people two houses down.

They weren't able to get enough evidence to raid the house 2 doors down in 3 years. She had a growing op in her backyard.
Not all places are like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayota View Post
There's no reason to be getting all accusatory with the OP, she had no idea this was going to happen and she clearly thought her dogs were in a safe place. It isn't her fault and no one is helping her or comforting her by being that way.
Good post.