Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 06-04-2012, 10:51 PM
such sights to show you

God they are so cute together. That's how Squash was with Maisy when he was wee, and they've become such great friends it just warms my heart. They are going to be adorable together.

Old 06-04-2012, 11:13 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Oh my god.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 06-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Top Dog

I smiled sooo big throughout this entire thread. So glad nobody walked by otherwise they would've thought I was a lunatic. I'm jealous that her ears are already so uppy! The two pictures where she has ga-ga eyes for Traveler and Traveler doesn't even look at her make me giggle. The video upsets Zinga, she would appreciate it you would stop torturing her sister. And I cannot believe she outgrew her puppy collar already!! I'm thinking there is something in your water, steriods or something.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by houlahoops View Post
Ohhhhh gosh. Ears. EARS.

I've been stalking you even more than usual, now that you've added this new little merle-y beast to your crew! She is so cute! How do Traveler and Kaylee like her? (obviously she likes Trav alright heehee)
Traveler is warming up to her! He's still jealous but he's been seeking her out to play with her more and more. Being really gentle and sweet with her! Kaylee I'm not sure has realized she's new......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Mae View Post
So much cute! She makes me really want a Koolie.. as does Zinga. Traveler looks like he's finally getting used to her.

(also, mind if I PM you a few questions about shipping and such? I really want to consider a Koolie as my next dog, and I figure there's not a time too early to start saving and researching)
You can always pm me! No need to ask for permission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
I smiled sooo big throughout this entire thread. So glad nobody walked by otherwise they would've thought I was a lunatic. I'm jealous that her ears are already so uppy! The two pictures where she has ga-ga eyes for Traveler and Traveler doesn't even look at her make me giggle. The video upsets Zinga, she would appreciate it you would stop torturing her sister. And I cannot believe she outgrew her puppy collar already!! I'm thinking there is something in your water, steriods or something.
I was talking to Jo and describing Zinga and Didgie to her and while I was doing that I came to the conclusion that Zinga seems a lot like Holly. Aren't you glad you didn't get Didgie, she would have been so out of the heigh you wanted I'm thinking.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Keeva misses her little merle squeaky toy! LOL I'm so glad they finally figure out how to play, and Keeva only humped her once.