Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Felurian

I'm glad your nutritionist has you taking the Essiac, Nilly

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Top Dog

What would someone for suggest for someone like me who doesn't really eat many fruits and veggies? Certainly not every day.

I am sure some kind of a multivitamin would aid me in getting the nutrition I need but not really sure.

I started taking green coffee bean extract almost two weeks ago, and I have lost 2lbs. But it's also given me more energy.

Brit & Jackson

Old 06-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Twin 2.0

Jackson's Mom: I *highly* recommend this stuff! This is my rep's website: https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/conten...a?site=ts03546
Old 06-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Felurian

As far as a multi-goes, especially for what you're describing, I really like these. I can actually tell a difference with them. The company runs specials fairly often, too. http://www.newseaveg.com/Buy-Now.htm...FQcEnQodE0a3Ug

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Jackson's Mom: I *highly* recommend this stuff! This is my rep's website: https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/conten...a?site=ts03546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
As far as a multi-goes, especially for what you're describing, I really like these. I can actually tell a difference with them. The company runs specials fairly often, too. http://www.newseaveg.com/Buy-Now.htm...FQcEnQodE0a3Ug
Thank you guys!

Zoom: would I just e-mail her with the e-mail on the site you provided to find out how to purchase them?

Brit & Jackson

Old 06-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

My dad is crazy about natural supplements, but I only take a couple because I'm young and don't feel like it. Noot a very good excuse but whatever.

I take Salmon or Fish oil, whichever one I see first in the fridge, a multivitamen of some sort, CV support, Ligaplex (It's super awesome for people who are active) catalin, Some weird green pill that is supposedly good for you and others that are only when I'm sick, like Cayenne, Vitamin C, blah blah blah.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Top Dog

Krill oil, joint support, and vit C.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:11 PM
just call me Nilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
I'm glad your nutritionist has you taking the Essiac, Nilly
Oh Essiac is one of the ones I knew I'd be taking even if the nutritionist hadn't said. It's one that was on my list and important to be used, no matter HOW gross it is.

I had been choking down my doses (it tastes pretty much like turpentine, for those who don't know), but found out that it's safe to water it down. So now I take my essiac in a wine glass, gently mixed with water (about 1/3 of the wine glass with 2 tsp of Essiac). It's much more tolerable when it looks pretty in a wine glass, and water makes a BIG difference!

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 06-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

none lol

I always say "I'm going to start taking a multivitamin" and then I take it for three or four days and then forget all about it and never take them again

so I gave up on that idea lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Top Dog

I am "supposed" to take vitamin D, Omega 3 and and adrenal support formula everyday at the very least...I also should add MSM and Magnesium.