New Girl with a Papillon and Klee Kai!

Cranberry

Hi! I know a bunch of the members here from another dog forum (I post as Crantastic there, but this is my preferred username). I joined this one because Laurelin told me that someone wanted info on the Alaskan Klee Kai. :) (I posted on that thread, but a moderator apparently needs to approve my post before it'll show.)

I have a five-year-old papillon, Crystal, who I got from a good show breeder here in Prince Edward Island, Canada. I also have a two-year-old Alaskan Klee Kai, Casper, who I got from a Schipperke/Klee Kai show breeder in Ontario.

I'm 31 years old, a baker, and a TV and movie buff. I enjoy photography but can't afford a DSLR at this time, so I have to make do with my little point-and-shoot. I'm looking forward to reading a bunch of threads here; I can never get enough dog talk!

Here are my guys:

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
Welcome to chaz. I'm sure I remember your adorable dogs from another dog forum where I lurk more than post ;)

Cranberry

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I've been reading threads over the past couple of days, and this seems like a great forum. :)

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Welcome to the forum! :) I remember talking to you about Papillons and diet before I got Cali, which seems like just the other week almost haha.

I'm looking forward to seeing new pictures of Crystal and Casper! :)

Those two together is about as much cute as can be! I LOVE that picture of Casper with the stick.

Cranberry

And I love Traveler... and your new girl! I had no idea you were getting another Koolie! Now I need to go search for every one of your photo threads, haha.

Members online

No members online now.