Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Exclamation Just to further fuel the zombie apocalypse stories......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Man 'stabs himself and throws intestines at police'

A man remains in critical condition in hospital after stabbing himself repeatedly in front of police and then throwing his intestines at them. Wayne Carter, 43, called police in Hackensack, New Jersey at 10 p.m. on Sunday to say he had a knife and was threatening to hurt himself. Officers swooped on his Clay Street home and kicked in the door to his room, which he had blocked with furniture, Lt. John Heinemann sa

Carter was cowering in the corner of the room holding a 12-inch knife. When he stood up, he shouted at the officers and frantically stabbed himself all over his body, leaving more then 50 stab wounds. Officers saw that his intestines were sticking out from a wound in his abdomen, Heinemann said.

When they tried to approach him, the man allegedly threw some of his skin and intestines at officers, Heinemann added. He refused to drop the kitchen knife and allegedly began swinging it at officers.

'They tried to talk him down, but they were having no luck. He was slashing at them with the knife,' Lt. Timothy Lloyd told Cliffview Pilot. Officers sprayed two cans of pepper spray at the man but it had no effect. They left the room and called the Bergen County SWAT Team, who arrived at 11.40 p.m. and helped subdue Carter with beanbag projectiles. 'The scene was a bloody mess,' a police official said. 'The SWAT team had to be decontaminated due to the amount of blood.' The man had to be wrapped up to protect his wounds and he was taken to Hackensack University Medical Center.

He underwent emergency surgery and remains in critical condition. The Cliffview Pilot reported that he punctured his small intestine and sliced through a major stomach artery. Police said the man has a history of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest and has previously been taken to the hospital for psychiatric reasons. Records show he spent nearly a month in the county jail last year after he resisted arrest and made terroristic threats, the Pilot reported. Authorities are now awaiting the results of blood tests to determine whether he had any drugs in his system at the time of the incident.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 05-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Felurian

"No guts no glory?"

Sorry

So much for the pepper spray remedy, and I'll bet it burned like all hell when it hit those open wounds, too.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-30-2012, 12:03 PM
Sit! Good dog.

I didn't realise bean bags were sufficient to stop zombies, but I'm stocking up!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 05-30-2012, 12:16 PM
<--------Orson

I guess I'm not as hardened and desensitized as I thought.........that story is horrifying!!

Poor man, I hope he gets the help he needs
Old 05-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Felurian

Oh, they're extremely hard and get fired at high velocity!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Top Dog

That story seriously freaked me out - how twisted!
Old 05-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Fluffy Corgi Addict

Ughhhh this made me feel physically ill. I wonder if that guy was on drugs.

Eevee
13-year-old F Border Collie Mix - My Heart Dog!
Ravinel Fox Magick, CGC (Shippo)
8-year-old M Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Cheetah's Training Blog
Old 05-30-2012, 02:25 PM
swimming upstream

I have to stop looking at these kinds of threads.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Weird story, yes. Zombie? No. Zombies eat other people, not throw organs at them. lol
Old 05-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Top Dog

The drugs these people are on don't show in the tox report. I heard stories all day about crazy things drs have seen people do on the synthetics that don't show up. But then again some people react bad to anything and some schizophrenics will claw out eyes etc with no drugs.

I about puked listening to some of this stuff.

I wonder how this guy is alive after cutting himself and everything being that dirty. I feel for these cops. I can't imagine.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber