Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-28-2012, 12:31 PM
Top Dog

I maybe a horrible person but if someone has me on the ground and they are naked and chewing my face off I hope whoever comes to help me doesn't take the time to save or spare the person EATING MY FACE.

Seriously there comes a time when I don't feel bad for people any more and I think when my face is being eaten that might be the 'over the line' thing that just makes me not care. I don't feel bad for the guy that got shot and I wouldn't feel bad for him even if they beat him off with a bat. Seriously.

Old 05-28-2012, 12:33 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Yes seriously..... A) I take articles with a huge spoon of salt - remember, news isn't written to inform people of things going on and B) how do you reckon countries where cops without guns manage things..?
you mean like britain? well the cops w/o guns call the cops w/ guns. which may be a guy w/ a pistol or it may be the guy w/ the MP5 submachine gun (like the guy i saw standing in the airport).
or do you mean japan? there the guys w/ guns are the rookies. as they increase their proficiency in martial arts they get the option of giving up the gun. they still carry a 3.5-4 ft long flexible stick. the JP to truly fear are the ones not carrying a gun or the long stick. they handle things by applying what in the USA would be called excessive force.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Obey the Toad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
I maybe a horrible person but if someone has me on the ground and they are naked and chewing my face off I hope whoever comes to help me doesn't take the time to save or spare the person EATING MY FACE.

Seriously there comes a time when I don't feel bad for people any more and I think when my face is being eaten that might be the 'over the line' thing that just makes me not care. I don't feel bad for the guy that got shot and I wouldn't feel bad for him even if they beat him off with a bat. Seriously.

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 05-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Top Dog

I admit I do think cops here are often too trigger happy. However, in this case, as its currently being reported, yeah, I am ok with it. I thought to myself last night, if my son was the face eater would I be ok with it? I hope my answer would be yes, it would hurt and suck but the situation is crazy extreme. If my son was getting his face eaten I am sure I would be ok with it
Old 05-28-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post

Yeah that.

Such a weird story!
Old 05-28-2012, 12:57 PM
*Now with Snark*

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppydog View Post
Firstly. Gross!!!

Secondly. Tazering would have shut him down. It causes muscle spasms. Shooting, especially with a .22 CAN go right through.
First off Agreed. Secondly - tasering doesn't always work nor do all police forces issue them. Maybe it's just police forces here but I'm pretty sure most don't use .22's as duty weapons.

Lastly naked dude chewing another dude's face off - can we forgo the paperwork and just wait to see how much PCP the guy was on?
Old 05-28-2012, 01:00 PM
treehugging clicker freak

ewwwww

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 05-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Felurian

Highly unlikely it was a .22 anyway. Large caliber hollowpoint, most likely. The kind that hit the target, spread and stay in the target.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-28-2012, 01:21 PM
Fila Love

I'm thinking more like a hungry werewolf. I guess they have to eat also. Hope the cop used a silver bullet.

Seriously tho...gags. ewww. creepy. disgusting.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Tru evil has no pantyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat09Tails View Post
First off Agreed. Secondly - tasering doesn't always work nor do all police forces issue them. Maybe it's just police forces here but I'm pretty sure most don't use .22's as duty weapons.

Lastly naked dude chewing another dude's face off - can we forgo the paperwork and just wait to see how much PCP the guy was on?
Oh, I would have shot the living sh*t out of him too. I'm not faulting the cop at all. I think he is a hero. I was addressing the comment of if one shot didn't stop him then a tazer wouldn't.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/