Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-25-2012, 04:42 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

Default Sigh. In laws.

Long story short, I have always had issues with my sister in law. She is a spoiled, over indulged brat who get away with anything and everything. I recently found out she was saying some pretty horrible things about me. Personal and ugly things like she camt believe Paul married me because I am such a fat and ugly bitch and made such an ugly bride.

I sent her an email (there is no speaking to her because she just screams the throws things) outlining why I don't speak to her or want to see her. You see, she is SO syrupy sweet to me in person and then smack talks me behind my back. I told her I was not her friend and did not appreciate her talking about me, especially to my husband who feels stuck in the middle.

Paul got a call from her freaking out about how childish I am and how disgusted she is in my letter. He asked her to reply and she has not.

We both feel we are owed an apology from her. Me, for insulting me and Paul for her being so disrespectful towards his wife.

Now its my MIL birthday on Saturday and the SIL is hosting her dinner. Paul and I are making a stand and have declined the invitation. (MIL asked us along, not SIL).

We are having MIL and her husband here tonight so we can also celebrate with her. I am making her favourite meal that takes 2 days to cook and generally laying on a spread.

Now to why I am disappointed. She calls Paul and tells him that SIL is happy to have just him at her house on Saturday but I am not invited. Please would he come.

She got upset when he told her that its not how things work anymore!! She wanted him to leave his wife at home, thereby condoning his sisters behaviour, to come to a birthday dinner over and above the one she is getting from us.

Sigh. When will she accept that I am his wife and not some plaything that means nothing to him!?

Oh and kudos to Paul for finally standing up for me.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 05-25-2012, 07:11 AM
The Littlest Hound

GO PAUL!!!!

Seriously, kudos to him - he's showing what kind of man he is, an it's got to be super hard to have that kind of woman for a sister

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 05-25-2012, 07:43 AM
<--------Orson

I'm glad Paul stood his ground. He doesn't need to be nasty, but letting them know EVERY TIME they pull something like this that you are his wife, he loves you, and will stand by you is very important if he (and you) ever want them to get it into their heads. Consistency is the key to training, LOL
Old 05-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Felurian

Oh, Paul gets SO freaking much cred!

Here's to many anniversary celebrations -- for you and Paul

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Gah, that sounds frustrating and what a freaking bitch!!

I'm glad that Paul is standing up for you hopefully your SIL realizes she's not getting away with this anymore.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 05-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Are you dead yet?

Yeah, Paul!

As for the MIL... OMG does she not see her daughter is a raging bitch? And how bitchy is it to extend an invitation only to Paul? Ugh ugh ugh. She's lucky you and Paul care, because if it were me I'd have a sour taste in my mouth about doing anything for her birthday after that. Seriously if it wasn't your sweet husband's mom and just some friend, I'd tell them where to stick their invitations and just eat the dinner myself.

I'm glad Paul has you, because the ladies in his family sound like pieces of work...
Old 05-25-2012, 01:32 PM
such sights to show you

Good for your husband. Hopefully he can retrain her bratty behavior or at least she'll just keep to herself from now on and you can both spend time with the rest of the family without her.

Old 05-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

The problem is, her mother thinks the sun shines out of her. All she spoke about last night was how bloody marvellous she is. It is getting really boring.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 05-26-2012, 12:23 AM
Top Dog

It's extremely rude to invite only half of a married couple like that, unless it's for something that's men or women only.

I'm sorry she's awful to you.

I don't speak to or see my boyfriend's mother, and I know how hard that sort of division can be. I'm glad that your husband sounds like he's in your corner.