Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-18-2012, 09:13 PM
Durp Dog

Putting in a snap together wood floor in my bedroom, I almost have 1/4th done already. I would still be working on it but part of the floor needs to be replaced before I can do anything else - going to get my dad to do it tomorrow.

& if amazon isn't lying my antenna should be here tomorrow so I will be putting that up as well. I wish fedex would hurry up with the converter box. I'm excited about free tv.

Also tomorrow I'm taking the dogs biking. My bike has been out of commission for a while. Nora took to it like a pro already.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:56 PM
Top Dog

I might be having a dinner get together with my best friend, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend tomorrow, if the best friend's girl can come. Otherwise, the three of us will probably still eat food and watch a movie, but it won't be as special.

It seems to be pretty serious between them, so I want to get to know her. She's kind of shy, though, and I'm brash and loud--so far we haven't hit it off.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:22 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I worked all day today (literally...from nine to seven, then I stopped by with food for my boyfriend at his work and we didn't leave until nine). Work tomorrow morning, and then at some point tomorrow afternoon I have to stop by someone's house and take care of their cat. Then I work Sunday evening (and am still caring for the cat).

Fun fun fun.

But, with my cat sitting money I think I'm going to "splurge" and go buy some new books. So I'm excited about that.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Top Dog

Had agility practice tonight with some classmates in a friend's backyard.

Tomorrow I am sleeping in for the first time in over a month!!! And then hitting the farmer's market and doing some yard work/clean up.

Sunday I have church, then trying to get to the dog park for our little meet up, and then hosting Bible study in the evening.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Working tomorrow and doing some offleash training with Cricket.

Sunday morning I'm working the early morning shift until about 9:30am and then Chaz meetup.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 05-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Top Dog

Tonight I bathed/trimmed dogs and swam them. (Yes, in that order...)
Tomorrow I work from 8:30-5:30 then birthday party for a friend.
Sunday I'm heading to an agility trial for a bit then work 12-6:30.

What weekend...?
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 05-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Top Dog

Tonight I went right from work to an appreciation dinner for a Grief Center that I volunteer for from 6-10pmish (and I left early!)

Tomorrow I have two funeral services to direct, one at 10am (with visitation beginning at 8:30am at the church) and one at 2pm (starting at 11:30) both going in procession to the same cemetery - so on top of all the nitty gritty details I have to get in order in the morning, I'm going to wake up at the crack of dawn to drive through the cemetery to find the grave locations and run all the cars through the car wash. Then I have an event in the evening with a few of my colleagues at one of the local churches.

Sunday I work as well, at the moment I'm just hoping to get out early, grill out and spend some time with the boyfriend.

I should have been spending the weekend with Jack at an agility trial but my schedule got screwed up *cries*

Crossbone - 2011 Cattle Pirate | Jack - 2004 Beaglador
Old 05-18-2012, 11:29 PM
Top Dog

Today was. Take the van in only to be told they don't have the part yet and even through the tranny is on recall it and starting to give me problems. They will fix it when it leaves me stranded (jerks). ALTHOUGH for 85 bucks an hour they could look at it now. AHH yea no, it under recall, I'm not paying for it. Why they couldn't tell him over the phone they don't even have the darn part in yet, is beyond me.
Coming back home with said vehicle. Packed up a bunch of stuff, moved it down to the new house, move it all in and unpacked it. Loaded empty boxes back in the van to pack up more tomorrow.
Tomorrow, grocery shopping and more moving stuff. and doing laundry. YUCK
Sunday-hopefully I get to sit on my butt. LOL

Old 05-18-2012, 11:42 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Are Sloan and Zuma that similar? She needs some work too!
Um, if the bite marks on my bicep are any indication, I'm going to go with yes... they are that similar. Notice I said bicep, I was not leaning down in any way, all 17.75" of her jumped up and grabbed my bicep enough to leave scratches. What was I doing at this time? Laying sod and ignoring her attempts to get me to throw her toy.

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Old 05-19-2012, 08:02 AM
swimming upstream

last night was my daughter's school dance--so we spent the evening getting her ready, dropped her off and my husband and I were able to go out to dinner by ourselves for our anniversary. Was really nice.
Today--tackle some hound dogs to trim their nails! Last night I was painting my daughters fingernails, --today hound trims. Think they'd like pink sparkle on their nails?