Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 05-28-2012, 07:43 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
i've realized sugar gliders are far too much work and not enough gratification for me
Me, too. LOL

Old 05-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Top Dog

I have a little male. Everyone has hit on pretty much everything that's important. I only have one but he goes to work with me during the day and I'm up with him pretty late each day. It works for us but I know my friends who leave their's at home while they are at work/school end up way happier with a buddy.

They do need out of cage time every day. I have a game room with indoor/outdoor carpet so I'll just use a blanket to make sure they can't get out the door and let him run around while I work or watch tv. You do need to be able to plan out of cage time it's really important.

Also make sure you find a vet for one before you get it. And when you call the vet make them specifically say they care for Sugar Gliders. I found out the hard way 'exotics' meant rats/mice/ferrets to a lot of vets but didn't include birds/sugar gliders.