Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Top Dog

Paige, I am so, so sorry that this has happened to you. Please understand that it really is something wrong with him, that has nothing to do with you.

Do you have somewhere safe for you and your boys?
Old 05-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

WTF is wrong with men lately?? Have they all gone mad???

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 05-15-2012, 02:32 AM
Let it be

I'm leaving because he won't. I found the dating website yesterday, went home for the night thinking maybe it wasn't as bad as i thought to find that all this morning. He will literally hover over top of me, didn't want to let my aunt in our house and it's just not worth it to stay. He has control over everything in that house. Money, the car, works for the cable company so can cut off the land line and any access to the outside world etc. I'm going back to Vancouver so we will have five hours away from each other.

I'm going to the doctor asap. I've been through a cheating, lying boyfriend before (Briggs' father) and luckily i got out of that STD free. I'm hoping at the very worst i have something curable but honestly I am trying to mentally prepare myself for the worst because lets face it... these are cheap hookers. I highly doubt he wore protection because he didn't care and think to not do it. So why the heck would he wrap it up?

I have Briggs and I have Bandit and that's all I care about. I'm put in a bit of an awkward situation though as he keeps insisting he is going to pay child support for Briggs. I get a grand total of nothing and am in no contact with my other ex yet I feel incredibly uncomfortable taking his money. While I know he's being serious I feel like that could be just one more thing to stay in contact over. He's obviously going to have to pay child support for the 2nd baby so i dont know if I should just let him pay for Briggs too so I dont have to deal with both my idiot exes.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:22 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

I would keep it unofficial. If he wants to give you money, take it. But don't allow him rights to Briggs.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 05-15-2012, 04:13 AM
Jerk.

I may be thinking of someone else, but isnt your BF military? A call to his CO is in order if he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 05-15-2012, 06:46 AM
Top Dog

****. ((((hugs)))) Paige, I'm so sorry. Please let us know if we can help.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 05-15-2012, 07:55 AM
Love my pets

Hugs. No one deserves this. I'm glad you're leaving and going to get checked out by a doctor. Know we are always here for you.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:16 AM
<--------Orson

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

And you're right, you are pretty (beautiful actually) it's definitely NOT something you did or caused.....it's all his sick problem.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Top Dog

I'm so sorry Paige. Everything everyone said is so true. It's all on account of his mental problem. And this IS a mental problem! Just think how messed up someone has to be to do this. You should consider yourself lucky to have found out now instead of way down the road when the children would be older. I'm glad you're getting out. All those things you wrote about how controlling he is...OMG! I couldn't stand that and neither should you or anyone....keeping your aunt from visiting, hovering and controlling all the money etc etc. No freakin' way! You are going to get through this and will be so much happier in a few months. Moving far away is the best thing. You can start a new life. I am sending major vibes that he didn't pass anything onto you and that you'll be safe and healthy. And yes, you are gorgeous and nice and there's no reason you won't find someone worthy of you in the future if that's what you want. Or just be happy by yourself with your little wee ones. You have your family and you have us to be there for you. I'm just so very sorry you are going through this right now. (((hugs)))
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Resident fainting goat

A thousand million ((HUGS))
I don't even know what else to say

I wish I had the kind of greek mythology wrath it would take to have him turned into a sea cucumber!!

You and Briggs and Baby and Bandit are going to be just fine. We are always here for you and UGH WHAT A SCUMBAG! I CAN'T EVEN PROPERLY FORMULATE THOUGHTS!!

You are awesome.
He is a DIRTY ROTTEN NO GOOD SON OF A BISCUIT EATING BULLDOG AND THAT IS THAT!!