Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Top Dog

If I get in arguments with the same person a lot, or if their posts just get me irritated all the time, I block them. Simple fix, nobody knows who I have blocked, and if I get really curious I just look at their posts on my own terms. I only have maybe 3 or 4 people blocked, some of which I don't think are here anymore. I have also unblocked people after getting to know them better.

Just one or two arguments or disagreements, though, no big deal.

BTW Fran I had a dream about you the other day

Last edited by Saeleofu; 05-11-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

If I disagree with someone in a thread, oh, well. It's happened with many of my favorite people here. There are a couple of people here I really just don't like much, but that's had to do with them being asshats, not because we disagree.
99% of Chazzers I like just fine, and I don't usually carry grudges from arguments/disagreements/debates at all. Only if personal attacks are involved, and even then I most often can let it go.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:07 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

There is only one person I actively dislike. But that is because all their posts have to be at the expense of others. It gets really old.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 05-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppydog View Post
There is only one person I actively dislike. But that is because all their posts have to be at the expense of others. It gets really old.
Just one? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 05-11-2012, 02:52 AM

Yep. Just one.

Its not you.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Top Dog

There's nobody here I really hate or dislike. Even when they tell me I'm a spoiled brat, or if what I'm saying is BS, I've kinda just learned to get off Chaz before anything happens, lol.
It definitely is like a family...in your family there are some people you like more than others, haha.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantmypup View Post
There's nobody here I really hate or dislike. Even when they tell me I'm a spoiled brat, or if what I'm saying is BS, I've kinda just learned to get off Chaz before anything happens, lol.
It definitely is like a family...in your family there are some people you like more than others, haha.
You have never struck me as a spoiled brat! Off topic but the fact that anyone would think that shocks me.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppydog View Post
You have never struck me as a spoiled brat! Off topic but the fact that anyone would think that shocks me.
Haha, thank you!
I think they just said that because calling a 15 year old girl a b1tch is too harsh, LOL.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Blonde Raccoon

I don't really get into many debates on here. I read the threads and silently pick sides! Haha, no but for serious, I usually think that other people have already covered what I'm thinking (and more eloquently than I could), so there's nothing intelligent left for me to add. I find that I tend to like people more AFTER the long debate threads, even if I don't necessarily agree with their stance. There have been a few dog-related debates that have really made me think, and a couple that have even changed my own stance on certain things. I find a lot of the dog-related debates informative and interesting, and I try to keep an open mind. That's what I like about this forum, the fact that the members have such an array of different opinions. I find that on other boards, people are often set in ONE particular way. Doesn't seem to leave a lot of room for learning.

Anyway, I like most people on here, and can only really think of one or two that I don't. And like someone else has said, it's not through any personal arguments with them. It's just usually repetitive, predictable behaviour that I personally find annoying. And even then, it's not that I HATE them or anything, I just try to avoid their posts.

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
If I get in arguments with the same person a lot, or if their posts just get me irritated all the time, I block them. Simple fix, nobody knows who I have blocked, and if I get really curious I just look at their posts on my own terms.
I tried that, but then everyone else goes and quotes their comments in their own posts, and I wind up getting wound up all over again I really wish there was a way to block that as well.