Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Top Dog

I just had blueberry muffins the other day. They were so yummeh, especially with a bit of butter.

Butter --> Banana Nut Bread. Now I want it.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:39 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyQueen View Post
Nope. Hersheys doesn't taste good. (Can't buy it here anyways.)

I piece of milka or rittersport MAYBE. But other than that, I don't really like chocolate.
Milka is the bomb. Omg. <3
Old 05-09-2012, 02:43 AM
Top Dog

Oh! For chocolate lovers out there...I found this place last week. Customize your own chocolate bar! I have a promo code if you'd like it! 10% off.

http://www.chocomize.com/
Old 05-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitme View Post
Yum Yum, just finished eating. I only know 1 recipe and always thought the rest were pretty complex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I'm not supposed to be eating sugar. But I do love it. I'm a dessert queen.

Cake, brownies, french toast, sweet eggs, honey right off the spoon, ice cream, pie, fruit preserves, bread pudding, regular pudding, jello, whipped cream, cookies, sweet bread, muffins....the list goes on and on.

The only french toast recipe I know is egg, vanilla...and I think that's it. Oh, and syrup of course!
Lol yah the french toast I know is egg, vanilla, milk, cinnamon

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-09-2012, 03:36 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Oh! For chocolate lovers out there...I found this place last week. Customize your own chocolate bar! I have a promo code if you'd like it! 10% off.

http://www.chocomize.com/
I both love and hate you right now...

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-09-2012, 03:48 AM
Top Dog

No one judge me... but it's 1 AM and I'm dunking sweet Hawaiian rolls into a large cup of hot chocolate I just made

When I was younger I hated sweet stuff, and now I'm crazy over it! I do still prefer salty snacks, but nothing beats ice cream or chocolate!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:07 AM
Blonde Raccoon

My friends think I'm weird because I have virtually no sweet tooth. I don't HATE chocolate or anything, but it's not my favourite. Having said that, I have nothing against a piece of Galaxy here or there.

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:21 AM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

I have a sweet tooth, but I also have a limit until it's way too much sweet and I feel a little ill. A pan of brownies, for example. Brownies = love. However, I could eat one, but before finishing the second I'd be starting to feel sick. Same goes for Hershey's chocolate bars, fudge, cake, cinnamon rolls, muffins, pie, etc. Nutella is deliciousness, but I can't eat too much of that, either.

There are exceptions, though. Oddly enough I can eat a whole bag of something like Jolly Ranchers (which is pretty much pure sugar, lol) without getting tired of them at all. Also- CHEESECAKE HAS NO LIMITS. CHEESECAKE IS LIFE. Just FYI.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:09 AM
just call me Nilly

I have a dangerous sweet tooth. As part of my diet change to attack the cancer, I've cut out sugar. All and any form of sugar. Fake sugars, real sugars, any form of sugar. The only one I tried to use was Stevia, but I don't like the flavour of that, so I'm limited to honey and maple syrup, and cane syrup/juice... and only in situations that the sweet is NECESSARY. I'm really careful with this and check ingredients of everything now.

Add to that: no chocolate in any form, and I've cut out most grains, so pastries and baking are gone, and milk products are gone, so no ice cream.

This has been incredibly hard for me, but I treated it like addiction. 100% cut out with no cheating for over a month. I did make allowance on my birthday, and I got myself a perfect 65% chocolate/mint bar at easter, but that's it. I had a serious craving yesterday that I had to fight with. I wanted chocolate/baking in some form. Badly! I've been trying to use fun tea's to try and curb these cravings, but I even have to be careful with those.

I really had no option but to cut it hard, or I never would have succeeded.

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 05-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Chihuahua Power!

I occassionally have a sweet tooth- I normally crave things that are salty (salad is actually something I crave a ton, which is weird!). Last night I really wanted chocolate, though, so I bought a bar of dark chocolate with red chilis- NOM!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep