Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-06-2012, 07:14 PM
a song in my heart

Default Blog About Maddex?

I have been considering doing this but wanted some opinions first. I am thinking about maybe making a blog, documenting the steps to my fiancé and I becoming puppy parents. I was curious if anyone else thought it’s a good idea? It would have pictures, and talk about what we’re looking at in terms of supplies and give those who do decide to watch a chance to communicate and voice opinions!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:03 PM
and Spy.

I think blogs are a lot of fun, and I love reading certain blogs Are you planning on doing a sport or activity with Maddex? Like agility, flyball, rally-o..? I like reading those blogs the most, the ones that really show the process and training that goes into competing. There is a lady on here with an aussie called Cohen and I think her blog is super awesome - I think she does rally-o and agility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:38 PM
a song in my heart

I plan on eventually doing agility with him, I have no idea what rally-o is! I must go find out, flyball might be fun. I am doing investigations right now to find out what I'd like to do in the long run with him as gets older
Old 05-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Top Dog

I love dog blogs. I have two (soon to be three) of my own. One for each of my dogs. I video/take photos of the training that is going into all of their sports, along with life events etc. They're mostly training blogs though.