Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Upendi&Mina's Avatar
Upendi&Mina Upendi&Mina is offline
Mainstreme Elitist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 2,532
Default In which my dogs settled in and decide Virginia isn't so bad. ;)

Mina plays in the water bucket and Upendi looks largely unimpressed.


Pretty Mina.



"I would like you to be letting me in now"


Happy dog. <3


There will be more of Upendi when she decides to hold still for more than two seconds.
__________________


My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-03-2012, 04:05 PM
skittledoo's Avatar
skittledoo skittledoo is offline
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,594
Default

I can't wait to eventually meet you and your crew now that you are not far at all. So excited!
__________________
Joey- Ibizan Hound
Cricket- Mexican Street dog (we think Xolo mix)
Bamm- BC mix
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-03-2012, 04:09 PM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,214
Default

It makes me happy to see Mina with Upendi
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-03-2012, 04:12 PM
PlottMom's Avatar
PlottMom PlottMom is offline
The Littlest Hound
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,670
Default

My guys say "YAY MOVING! YAY FENCES!"

Congrats
__________________
Katie

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,737
Default

When did you move?? Congrats and yay for pictures!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-03-2012, 04:44 PM
smkie's Avatar
smkie smkie is offline
pointer/labrador/terrier
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 54,738
Default

i WISH I had two metal stock tanks, like I had for Mary. She could lay down and soak her whole self, but it was still small enough I could tip it easily. ONe for your gang and one for mine. Victor was wishing too yesterday after chasing bubbles. It is getting warm. IT's just the right size for hot dogs. I am happy seeing your crew too!
__________________

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary


Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Upendi&Mina's Avatar
Upendi&Mina Upendi&Mina is offline
Mainstreme Elitist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 2,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I can't wait to eventually meet you and your crew now that you are not far at all. So excited!
We definitely need to make some plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
It makes me happy to see Mina with Upendi
Me too lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlottMom View Post
My guys say "YAY MOVING! YAY FENCES!"

Congrats
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
When did you move?? Congrats and yay for pictures!!
I moved last Saturday! I'm working at a GSD kennel now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
i WISH I had two metal stock tanks, like I had for Mary. She could lay down and soak her whole self, but it was still small enough I could tip it easily. ONe for your gang and one for mine. Victor was wishing too yesterday after chasing bubbles. It is getting warm. IT's just the right size for hot dogs. I am happy seeing your crew too!
Haha, I'm actually going to the store today to look for a small stock tank or a kiddie pool for them. They don't get too hot normally, but I had them running today so they were tired.
__________________


My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-03-2012, 05:16 PM
smkie's Avatar
smkie smkie is offline
pointer/labrador/terrier
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 54,738
Default

Our stock tank was nice because it could take all the digging, and Mary loved to whoosh the water as she submerged to her neck. Can't quite do that in a kiddy pool. Although they are better than nothing. Ours wore out, and had a big crack in the bottom. I kept thinking i would just get another, but I never did. I want one, hopefully one day. I am betting Neccy might like it much. We used ours for 15 years, and it was used when I got it.
__________________

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary


Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Upendi&Mina's Avatar
Upendi&Mina Upendi&Mina is offline
Mainstreme Elitist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 2,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
Our stock tank was nice because it could take all the digging, and Mary loved to whoosh the water as she submerged to her neck. Can't quite do that in a kiddy pool. Although they are better than nothing. Ours wore out, and had a big crack in the bottom. I kept thinking i would just get another, but I never did. I want one, hopefully one day. I am betting Neccy might like it much. We used ours for 15 years, and it was used when I got it.
I'll have to talk to my boss about maybe getting a stock tank instead of a kiddy pool, since it's her property.
__________________


My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site