Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-01-2012, 12:34 PM
APBT crazy!

Buster is 8. My cat Tiger is atleast 12 and Miagi is around 9 or 10.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Top Dog

Argon is 8 1/2. Though he's not noticably different then when I brought him home at 5, or really from when I knew him at a year. He was born a cranky old man, his body is just catching up!

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Top Dog

Missy is six, and Jack is five, so I won't call them old just yet.

The cat, however, is eleven, and definitely starting to slow down.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Top Dog

Laura I know what you mean, scares me how our guys are getting up there. Hailey is 15 yrs now, slowing down, losing her sight and hearing. Thankfully, no health issues. But she'll race through the house and outside, still enjoys sunning herself and spending a lot of time outside when the weather is nice.
Petie and Bobbi are both 13 yrs; Petie is still racing around, he and Who spend a lot of timing play and hunting for whatever critters come into the backyard. I still do a bit of agility with him but frankly he scares the hell out of me. I would trial him more but he wont slow down, still running at 5 yps lol.
Bobbi is still Bobbi, doesn't blast around like Petie but still has his missions everyday to be completed lol.
Sprout is 11 yrs in the fall, I haven't seen any changes in her yet.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Rosey is 15 1/2, Renegade is my old ferret at 5.

A friend was saying yesterday how she always says she won't lose a dog for another 10 years, but how she thinks that's not true anymore.

It made me realize that I can gaurentee NONE of my pets will still be here in 10 here. Heck, even in 5 years, the only one who has a chance to still be here is Ella

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-01-2012, 02:06 PM
orange iguanas.

Lucy recently turned 6, so not old. She's always had the personality of an old lady though. But even now I mostly worry about how her body is going to hold up, since she has had joint problems since she was a pup.

My cat is the old man at 10 years old, but now that he's on the right diet I don't worry about him anymore. He's feeling much better than he has in a long time! Plus he had comprehensive screening done so I know everything in him works!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 05-01-2012, 02:10 PM
~Lisa~

Blaze is 9 (today). And honestly not even close to old yet lol. He is still a pup at heart. only time he starts to act like he is slowing down is after a a LONGGGGG (3+) hour hike. Even then he still keeps up. but he doesnt go running through the woods at the end of the walk, prefers to stick to the trail by then. he has like 5 warts but his hair keeps them hidden well. And a heart murmur, but he has had this his whole life at about a stage 2-3 Aside from that he is in great health. eyes are perfect, teeth, joints can be stiff, but more so after he sleeps in one position for to long.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Show Dog

Abby is 6 turning 7 this month O.o can't believe it
Old 05-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Top Dog

My mom's dog is 8, Roman is 5... our oldest animal here is Oscar the llama at 16.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Big Dog

Zorro is approximately 13 now. We got him when he was 1.5 years old, but who knows how accurate that was. He's semi deaf (especially when he doesn't want to listen) and I don't think he sees or smells as well as he used to. But he's still happy and healthy. Just not terribly active any more.