Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Top Dog

Logan has RA, URO1 and CA titles, and HIC, CGC, and TT which aren't *really* titles but I still stick them in. His next title will hopefully be BN, but I'm also planning on CAX and beyond, CD, URO2/URO3, and possibly RE if I can get myself back into AKC rally (I really don't have much desire at this point, I love UKC). And of course we'll work on his UKC and AKC champion, he's currently got 25 points in UKC and 2 points in AKC

Gavroche has RA and URO1 titles and his CGC. I'm hoping to get hid CA title soon, and we'll continue to work on lure coursing and long as he enjoys it, so CAX and beyond if we're lucky. Aside from that I don't know that I'll go for more titles with him. I have been considering some agility but I'm still undecided.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Top Dog

Keira and Dance both have their CGN certificates. Not titles, but as close to titles as they have, haha. Dance will hopefully have her RN this year though. She almost got it last year but I screwed up. She just needs one more leg.

After that, I would love to get more Rally titles and also some Obedience titles, but not sure if that'll ever happen. I'm going to keep trying, but she's spooked by judges following in the rings (and won't do a SFE), so it's not going to happen anytime soon. And if it never does, that's fine too. But I would like to get more titles if possible.

Lately I've been feeling like getting Keira into both Rally and Obedience and putting a couple titles on her too in each venue. She needs a lot more training, but we'll see. I'm going to try to get her back into Agility soon too. Not sure if we'll ever get any Agility titles, but that'd be nice if we ever did progress to that point. She's a challenge for me to train, but I want to try.

And Ripley has nothing. He's awaiting registration (which'll hopefully happen by the summer). I might try Rally and Obedience with him too eventually, but right now the girls are my focus. He could very easily get his RN at minimum though, so if he's ever registered, I will probably do at least that. He's pretty nearly ready for a CD also. He knows more and is more precise than either Keira or Dance. He's not cut out for Agility though. I worry he'd hurt himself as he's such a clutz.

I don't really have huge title goals, though. If they happen, they happen. But if they don't, not a big deal. One day I'll probably get a dog with serious aspirations for titling and trying out different things. Dance was supposed to be that dog, but her people issues keep getting in the way. And the Dobes I thought would be fun to title, but that was never a big goal with them.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 04-29-2012, 02:09 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Kim -- 5 yo Mystery Mix
  • AKC: NA, NAJ, NF, OA, OAJ, AX, AXJ, MX, MXJ (all agility, novice through master titles) + CGC (certification, not title)
  • UKC: U-CD (novice obedience)
  • APDT Rally: RL1X-COE, RL2X-COE, RL3-COE, ARCH, ARCHX (multiple perfect scores, HITs, High Combineds, etc.)
  • CPE Agility: CL3-S, CL3-F from when she debuted in agility in CPE

Webster -- 4 yo Mystery Mix
  • AKC: NA, NAJ, NF, OA, OAJ, AX, AXJ (all agility, novice through excellent titles) + CGC (certification, not title)
  • UKC: U-CD (novice obedience)
  • APDT Rally: RL1X-COE, RL2X-COE, RL3-COE, ARCH, ARCHX (multiple perfect scores)

Mira -- 2 yo Flat-Coated Retriever
  • AKC: NA, NAJ, NF, OA, OAJ, AX, AXJ (all agility, novice through excellent titles) + CD (novice obedience) + CGC(certification, not title)

Each dog also has a smattering of legs toward yet-unfinished titles in various disciplines

Others are in the pipeline...it'll be an interesting next few years

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 04-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Nonesies!

I would like to start trailing by the fall/winter in agility, but who the hell knows if that will ever actually happen
I'm pretty okay with him never having any titles at this point.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Nothing but her FWE (Ferret Wrangler Extrordinaire, of course)

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 04-29-2012, 02:37 PM
orange iguanas.

Juno has her CGC and that's all I care about! I have no desire to compete in anything.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 04-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Top Dog

None, and we have no desire to get any

I don't know what half of them are anyway!

My Photos
Old 04-29-2012, 03:42 PM
The Littlest Hound

Daisy has her RA and a CGC certificate. We would've gone for her RE, but she was diagnosed with intervertebral disc disease, and I'm afraid to make her jump anymore. I'd like to continue work towards CD & TD with her, but funds are low so she's currently just enjoying the sun

Liz has her GRCH (UKC grand champion for coonhound bench shows), but that was done before I even got her. I really like her prospects for the obedience & rally rings, and I plan on getting her UKC altered conformation champion title this year. She's my only dog who has had a ton of agility classes, but I'm not sure we'll ever compete unless we just do a tunneling class, because that's her favorite.

Rage is the resident moron... she has points towards UKC CH, WCH, and FCH (that's conformation, water racing & field trialing, for coonhounds), CCH (regular all breed conformation) & has run a successful lure course her first time out. Really I'm just going to do everything I can with her, but I imagine CCH will be her first title...

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 04-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Every time I see the thread title, I read "titles" as "titties" and laugh. Made my morning that much better

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 04-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Logan has RA, URO1 and CA titles, and HIC, CGC, and TT which aren't *really* titles but I still stick them in...
I was going to mention that, too. The CGC is an award, which is why the AKC would let mix breeds earn it for all those years before they accepted mixed breeds in performance events.

Caleb has his RN. I'd like to continue in Rally as far as we can, but it all depends on what he does at our next trial (which isn't until July). If I can get the funds together to register us, I'd like to try to get at least an NW1 on him, too (first level Nosework title). I might even bite the bullet and start competing in traditional obedience. We might possibly hit the UKC obedience & rally rings, too.

Since we're including awards/certificates, Caleb has his CGC, too.