Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Top Dog

Default What titles does your dog have?

And if he/she doesn't have any titles, what titles are you going for, and when do you plan on getting them?

Now go, brag!

Old 04-29-2012, 12:31 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Kim's title: The Queen of Everything
Webster's title: World's Most Serious Jester
Mira's title: Princess Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseface

...they may have real titles too...

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 04-29-2012, 12:32 PM
and Spy.

Spy has his RN (rally novice) and CGN (canine good neighbour). I am hoping to get his RA (rally advanced) this June, and am really really hoping we can someday get an agility title if we sort out his jumping issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Sport Model Pug

Agility Dog of Canada - starters standard title AAC
Starters Games Dog of Canada - starters games title AAC
Canine Good Neighbour

She should have her AADC and AGDC by the end of the year and hopefully her RN next month as well as her AGN and AGNJ this summer. Maybe her RA by the end of the year and her SHD, just not sure how many CKC shows we'll hit up. Gonna work to get her CD next year though.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 04-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Behavior Nerd

Current dogs:

Ziva is Stardog's Can't Take the Sky, CGC, RN, MAD (USDAA Master Agility Dog) and we are working toward her ADCH (USDAA Agility Dog Champion) and her RA (Rally Advanced). Depending on how quickly she completes those titles we may go for an RE or RAE or switch into "real" competition obedience and I'm toying with getting her UKC coursing titled.

Kestrel is Stardog's It Happens, BH (intro IPO obedience title), RN, DockDogs Regional Master. We are currently working toward his IPO1 (hopefully this fall!), RA, AD (USDAA Agility Dog), and DockDogs Regional Elite titles. Further off are additional titles in IPO, USDAA agility, AKC Rally, DockDogs, and possibly UKC coursing and some flavor of competition obedience.

Aeri is just Aerten van Sinova. We are currently working toward her BH, RN, DockDogs Regional Senior titles. Future goals include an IPOIII for sure and as many titles in DockDogs, AKC Rally, agility, competition obedience, coursing, and conformation as we can get.

Snipe is just Stardog's Landmonster. We are currently working on skills for agility and dock diving and our title goals center around those two sports primarily. I may also work with her towards a BH just for the heck of it, too.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:16 PM
<------RIP Superdog

Riley was Rebelstar Summer Sweet Boy TDX CGC TDInc.
So he had his Tracking Dog Excellent title (TDX). That one I am the Most proud of!!! It was a Lot of hard work, but my boy finally did it! We were close to trialing for his CT/VST (the final, hardest test) before he died. He got his CGC a long time ago, and was a registured therapy dog with Therapy Dogs Inc.

"New Guy" I am hoping to rack up a few letters with too. Namely his Champion title (Ch.), all the tracking titles (TD, TDX, VST/CT), and a few obedience titles. Anything else would be great, but those are my goals. Oh, and CGC, but I expect all of my dogs to pass that manners test.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Top Dog

Elsie has none, yet, but the goal (if everything goes according to plan) is to start working on her CD this summer, and we hope to be ready to try for her TD in the fall/winter.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Top Dog

Lucy was crowned "Most adorable medium sized dog in Arlington County" She also won "Cutest costume" last halloween. She is a very important dog.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Top Dog

Meg has her CGC, some CPE level 3 titles, her Novice AKC jumpers and standard titles, and, most importantly, her PDCH/P-ADCH (USDAA Performance Agility Dog Champion). I may try to go for bronze titles in a few of the classes we really like (she's not far off in snooker, jumpers, standard), and may try to get her Tournament Masters title (she's one team Q away from that), but we are pretty much done chasing titles! Oh, and there is a local AKC trial in July we may go to and try to finish up her open titles there.

Gusto will likely start trialing next winter. I'll do mostly USDAA with him as well.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Auggie is two away from his MXP and one away from his MJP, so the AXP and AJP will be dropped in favor of those. Probably soon. I think the MJP is coming next week. MXP may be a while; unless he gets both next weekend, the next trial we are in after that is in July... so hard to say.
While at the trial we will also be trying to get his next two legs to bump the RN to RA.

Payton is also going to take his crack at two legs towards his RN in July. We'll start agility stuff at some point. Probably not until late fall or maybe next spring, it all depends. I dunno if I'll put the CGC on him, I sorta think it's a small waste of money... Auggie only has his because the club was holding CGC tests for free during a Responsible Dog Owner event. ;P

Pepper... um, well, I dunno. Even if she were here with me I dunno. She's just Pepper. That's okay. <3

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog