Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-24-2012, 01:39 PM
*Now with Snark*

Default A good intentions story. LOL

So I am sitting at the desk yesterday with my dogs out back hanging out in the kennels and suddenly I hear an explosion of barking. I look outside and there is a strange brown dog in my yard. WTF? How the hell did this dog get in my yard?

I go outside and meet an aussie who has somehow managed to get in my 6 foot fenced yard. Check the tags, call the owner, meet them outside and we hand off the dog. This morning I go out to my mailbox and see a neighbor who says hello and asks me if my dog got out of the yard again. Apparently she saw Lacey (my sister's dog who has been dead for a couple years) running around and decided to put her back in my backyard for me.

I understand the good intentions but WTF!? I thought I lost my marbles trying to figure out how the dog got through the fence. lol
Old 04-24-2012, 01:48 PM
& the Muttly Crew

lol! Well at least the mystery was solved hehe

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 04-24-2012, 01:56 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

We had someone do that with us once. Country neighborhood, so everybody's dog would run loose and typically everyone knew everyone's dog. We had only had Blackie a short while and one evening he didn't show up for dinner. We called and called for him and went out looking, but we couldn't find him. Next day, nothing. Day after that, nothing. Finally we get a call from one of our neighbors. "We just got home from vacation and found a black Lab in our kennel...is he yours?"

The neighbor had a black and chocolate Lab, but when they left on vacation they took their dogs with them. Another neighbor saw Blackie running around and thought he was their dog, so he put him in their kennel. *shakes head*

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~