Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Obvious trollsare Obvious

Bacon, chocolate orange tea with 1/2 tbsp of heavy cream and ezsweets.

Stop paddling your own douchecanoe

CRB Houdini's Apple Cider RXMCL AGDC AADC MSDC MJDC RNT CL3-F CL3-H EXJ Bronze
AAC's Top Dog List ~~ 2007-11 Q's ~~ 2008-11 Q's ~~ 2009-10 Q's
AAC's Overall Top Dog List - 47 Q's and 7 Titles

Stanton Acres Out Of The Ashes SGDC RNMCL MJDC ADC CL3-F CL3-S CL3-H SD-S (SP)
AAC's Top Dog List 2009 - 12 Q's

Stark Naked Burn It To The Ground

Old 04-19-2012, 10:27 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
When I just have coffee I'm not typically hungry for a long time either. I think it must be the cream giving me a long fuel burn with just a bit of sugar for the fuse.
Caffeine, along with other stimulants, is an appetite suppressant.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

i had a twinkie , HUGE coffee x2 . now about to snack on some chips.

so unhealthy but with my schedule the sugar rush is needed and the crash mid day isn't to bad.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Definitely with you on that, Dekka. I wish I could stomach eggs. I have tried and tried, probably a dozen different ways. But they taste very ick to me, seem to sit at the back of my throat, and I just regret always eating them. So I just try to go with something like ham, bacon, anything meaty and fatty.

Definitely no sugar for any meals, and that includes bread, cereal, and all the whole grain crap. I might have a bite or two of greek yogurt here and there, though, and of course fruit.

Gotta say, I've never had canadian bacon. I need to put it on my Try It list.
Put 'em in a shake raw, you won't even know they're there. I do that a couple times a week at least either for breakfast or lunch.

Today I had 3 eggs scrambled with ham and onions with tomatoes and cheese and a glass of kombucha
Old 04-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Irritate with Caution!!

Couple hard boiled eggs....

That's it, plain and boring but did the trick....
Old 04-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Top Dog

Definitely Dekka. I notice that a lot. When I eat a couple eggs for breakfast, I am not hungry till about noon or 1. I get up very early, about 5ish. I drink coffee first and then make some breakfast within about an hour of getting up. They say eating right away and eating protein will get your metabolism going right away and that assists in losing weight. And the protein really does satiate. I try not to do sugar in the morning, but if I have oatmeal, it has sugar. lol. But that's only once or twice a week.

Another way of thinking that I do is, I have to get a certain amount and a huge variety (every color they come in) of vegetables in every day. That's my "rule" for myself. The only way to do that is to include them in every meal really and even some snacks. Like last night well after dinner, I kind of felt like something and was a little hungry, so I got a celery stalk and filled it with about a TBS of peanut butter. That was mighty yummy. Also, I include an apple and/or berries of some sort, usually blueberries because they're my fav.

Some of those breakfasts sound mighty tempting, but some go against my dietary regulations. LOL. I use to love Capt. Crunch. I would eat that for a snack even. But alas....that is on my no no list these days.

The mango sounds awesome! I haven't had one of those in a while. I forget to buy them. You just gave me an idea!

Picklepage, I'm sorry you're tummy is messed up from the antibiotics. I hope you are better soon. Then you can make a big, farmer's breakfast. lol.

I've pretty much cut out bread, at least most of the time. But that homemade oatmeal bread with all the goodies sure sounds yummy. I can smell it baking from here. I don't usually think about or miss bread...that is....until someone like you comes along and reminds me.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Today I just had a banana and an ice coffee.

I generally either have Greek yogurt or fruit most mornings.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 04-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Top Dog

Greek yogurt or oatmeal for breakfast. Coffee too - although I have halfed the amount I was drinking. I commute an hour to work so I need a little boost.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerotti View Post
Caffeine, along with other stimulants, is an appetite suppressant.
Theoretically, lol. It's never worked for me before. My metabolic system is an enigma. The cream and sugar seems to do the trick though.

I cannot touch anything like yogurt, oatmeal, nothing with any substantial carbs or I am ravenous within an hour, and any sort of pancakes and I am headache-y, sick and shaking all freaking day long.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Nothing, I can't eat after just waking up

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13