May be starting to figure this camera out... Maybe.

I don't think I've seen many pictures of him! He is incredibly handsome, like the epitome of the word.

I'm not typically a fan of tri's but I gotta say I really really like his color, I love how dark it is.

Michiyo-Fir

Those look great!! You can take action shots! He's sooooo handsome! Can I steal him >__>

That field looks amazing by the way.

By the way, which camera do you use?

~Tucker&Me~

I don't think I've seen many pictures of him! He is incredibly handsome, like the epitome of the word.

I'm not typically a fan of tri's but I gotta say I really really like his color, I love how dark it is.
Thanks! I actually never used to care for tricolour (I didn't factor colour into my decision but was admittedly disappointed the blk/wht pup in the litter didn't match what I wanted personality-wise) but having now owned one I have warmed up to it a lot. I may be biased though ;)

Those look great!! You can take action shots! He's sooooo handsome! Can I steal him >__>

That field looks amazing by the way.

By the way, which camera do you use?
I have to come clean, your picture thread earlier totally motivated me to google how to work my camera :rofl1: Hence some non-blurry action shots. Hopefully I can get more practice and take better pictures this summer.

It would be a great field... If dogs were allowed on it :eek: Because of the awful dog park situation in my area I am kind of forced to use some places that dogs aren't allowed. I mean we could go there when we meet up but you would have to be prepared to grab Nia so we could run for the trail if the park ranger shows up :p

I have a Canon EOS 40D. Kick-ass camera, lame-ass owner :p

Michiyo-Fir

I have to come clean, your picture thread earlier totally motivated me to google how to work my camera :rofl1: Hence some non-blurry action shots. Hopefully I can get more practice and take better pictures this summer.

It would be a great field... If dogs were allowed on it :eek: Because of the awful dog park situation in my area I am kind of forced to use some places that dogs aren't allowed. I mean we could go there when we meet up but you would have to be prepared to grab Nia so we could run for the trail if the park ranger shows up :p

I have a Canon EOS 40D. Kick-ass camera, lame-ass owner :p
Hahaha I can give you a few camera tips lol. Bring your camera. Since I work in a photography store, part of my job is to give lessons. These look great though!

I wonder if UBC lets dogs off leash.....we like to use an area that has leash signs but we never put the leash on lol.. Otherwise it's hard to play fetch!

We really need more spaces to let dogs play offleash that's not the crowded or full of dogs. *sigh*

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Wow he's so incredibly handsome! Love the second to last picture of him - how could you resist that manly face!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
He is SO handsome! Just an amazingly striking dog.

I have to say though thattris are the best and I absolutely love minimal/masked tris on any breed.

Equinox

Woah - you have a dog!! :eek:

LOL I think your recent "I'm so lucky" thread was the first time I've seen you post a picture of the gorgeous guy. You've been hiding the stunning dog from us!! Now that you've got this camera figured out, I'm looking forward to more frequent photo updates. Love him!

~Tucker&Me~

Thanks everybody! :)

Hahaha I can give you a few camera tips lol. Bring your camera. Since I work in a photography store, part of my job is to give lessons. These look great though!

I wonder if UBC lets dogs off leash.....we like to use an area that has leash signs but we never put the leash on lol.. Otherwise it's hard to play fetch!

We really need more spaces to let dogs play offleash that's not the crowded or full of dogs. *sigh*

Thanks I will definitely bring it! Dog spaces are a big problem near my house, we literally have NONE except this one super busy small beach area and I know taking Spy there would be a disaster. I feel bad breaking bylaws but I also feel like I am not left with any other options :dunno:

Woah - you have a dog!! :eek:

Haha that's not the first time I have heard someone say that, either :eek: I have been playing with the camera a lot lately so hopefully I will be posting more often!

Photos are great! I tried to go to your Flickr but it says I am not allowed :(

Thanks! Yeah I think I may have made it private... Next time I log in I will make it public, it's only got dogs in it anyway :p

Dekka

Just try me..
I would say you have figured it out. Nice pics. I have to say I am partial to tris, not just cause Sport is one :D He is very handsome.

Xandra

Lovely pics! Spy is one super duper pretty collie. He has a pretty unique look going IMO, fluffy, but still rustic looking. I love his ear set too!

(PS, you guys should go to Pacific Spirit park!)

Members online