Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 04-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Agility freak!

Shoulder deal is that she needs another 1 1/2 to 2 weeks of crate rest, plus 7 days of anti-inflammatory meds and then we'll go from there. The vet is very confident it's not a crack/break/chip or anything in her bones, and just a pulled muscle. But if at the end of her meds and her crate rest she's still lame, she goes back in for an x-ray. The vet figures a pulled muscle or maybe Pano, but she said we can assume a pulled muscle for now, since treatment for Pano would be the same.

She's such a fun girl. I'm really hoping she heals up quick and I get the okay for more active stuff with her because agility classes start soon and I've been planning on having her in those.

And I know, I'm so impressed with how lovely the pink looks on her. And it should fit her for a good long time.

Everyone at the vet was commenting on how SMALL she is, and here I think she's HUGE. That said, a 6 month old (Simi's 7 months this month) GSD came in and was 70lbs and I'd guess at 26 inches tall, and Simi's about 22 1/2 inches tall and 48lbs, so she looks small compared to that, that's for sure!

Zoey - Mini Aussie / Psyche - Border Collie / Simi - GSD
Forever Missed Bella - GSD [03-11-07 - 09-17-10]
Going For 'Good Dog!' Blog
Old 04-15-2012, 11:37 AM
swimming upstream

she totally rocks the pink! Such a pretty girl!