Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 04-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Agility freak!

I need to put my name on that list... as long as Simi can manage it through her crate rest... dang dog. If I recall correctly, classes are usually at 6 or 7. I'm hoping 7... this is something I should probably figure out too. lol. Lemme know what day you end up in for classes... I'm gonna have to try for Mondays cause Simi has obedience Tuesday.

Zoey - Mini Aussie / Psyche - Border Collie / Simi - GSD
Forever Missed Bella - GSD [03-11-07 - 09-17-10]
Going For 'Good Dog!' Blog
Old 04-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Little dog, big voice

I can only imagine how Cali would be on crate rest.. she'd be a little terror. :P I will, but I'm hoping for Tuesday (since Cali's obedience classes are on Mondays), although I'd have to reschedule one of my riding lessons to a different day. I really hope the timing works out though, Cali would love it.

The two and a half year old papillon. Crazy. Social butterfly. Clever.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Agility freak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Mae View Post
I can only imagine how Cali would be on crate rest.. she'd be a little terror. :P I will, but I'm hoping for Tuesday (since Cali's obedience classes are on Mondays), although I'd have to reschedule one of my riding lessons to a different day. I really hope the timing works out though, Cali would love it.
Simi's obedience classes are only for 4 more weeks (I think) and so at the end of Intro I'll probably switch to Tuesday. I hatteeeee having dog classes on Mondays.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Little dog, big voice

Same, Cali will have only three classes left after this Monday.. though I wish that they were done with so that we could just do the agility class on Monday instead of likely having to do it on Tuesday. Hopefully it works out somehow, afterall, dog sports were my main reason for getting Cali in the first place. :P

Old 04-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Agility freak!

Obedience will be good for you, though. And from a club insiders view, I don't THINK we'll have the field ready for the first date that was mentioned in the e-mail. We might though, who knows. All the stuff still needs to be moved out, fences up, etc.. But yeah. So you won't be long until it'll be done. Maybe just a class or two where you'd have both.

I'm still iffy on if Simi will be in or not, because of her shoulder, but if we don't make Into to agility we'll jump in at the Foundation level and catch up.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Little dog, big voice

I agree, it's been really good for Cali and I so far. She listens much better now and is getting better at ignoring other dogs/animals (to an extent anyways). And yeah, it can take a fair bit of time to clean things up. I'm planning on helping clean up the bairdsville arena/property.

Hopefully her shoulder will be good enough to join in, how long has she been on crate rest? As a sidenote, I have to say that she appears to have grown into a gorgeous dog.. even if she seems to be quite a handful at times from some of your posts. :P

Old 04-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Agility freak!

She's been on crate rest for a week now. Vet is saying one or two more depending how she's doing. If she's still lame after 2 weeks, back to the vet.