Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Twin 2.0

Don't feel bad bouncing around for awhile. I sure as heck never envisioned myself selling cars, yet here I am and loving it! Dogs are definitely my passion and there's a lot to do in that field, but the money isn't all the great in most cases.

Otherwise, I've done dog daycare/boarding/training, pet supply retail, restaurant server, bartender, direct sales, receptionist...I'm "well-rounded".
Old 04-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Have you thought about training *people* instead of dogs? There is a lot of really good money to be made training people to use software, training people how to do their jobs, training people how to get acclimated to a new company (HR), etc.
I haven't. That actually sounds kind of good. I like teaching people how to train their dogs because it's something I know and am pretty good at, but if I knew other stuff well enough to be confident with it also, that might be an option too. For me, knowing something is key. But I guess that's what school is for - to learn more things so I can know more things, haha.

I am sure I will probably bounce around a bit until I get a feel for something. This thread has definitely given me a few ideas and I'm not feeling quite as stumped anymore and set on finding just the right thing right away.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN