Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Top Dog

Cute! Congrats! I bet she's going to have fun with a new baby around. My daughter was thrilled when Andrew was born. Of course, she was probably a little older than Katie. Emily was 3 years, 8 months when Andrew came on the scene. And she was VERY helpful, fetching me things. She wanted to hold him all the time, was so loving. It was so much fun. I hope everything goes smoothly. Best of luck!
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Owned by 3 mutts

Thank you everyone!

This pregnancy is the most wonderful blessing to us, considering our miscarriage in Decemember. We were surprised, humbled and thrilled at the same time!

I look at Katie, and this baby, and couldn't stop thinking about how blessed we truly are. For a long time, having two kids seemed like a far away dream to us, but now they are our reality & we just couldn't be happier!

Thanks~Jessie~

I believe in the Sun, even when it's not shinning
I believe in Love, even when not feeling it

I believe in God, even when He's silent.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:12 PM
just call me Nilly

Congratulations!! That's great news

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 04-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Cloudcandy

Awww!Brilliant,congrats!

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
Lemony Snicket
Old 04-10-2012, 05:25 PM
and Spy.

I am so happy for you and Katie! I bet she will love having a sibling. My brother and I are 2 years apart and it is the perfect age gap. We fought like animals until the age of 12 but once we were in high school together we both realized we actually had a lot in common . I am so glad I have a brother, we are such good friends. I see how close my mom and her sisters are and I so look forward to being able to age with close family. My best friends are all fabulous people but there is nothing quite like having a good, tight-knit family you can always fall back on

So have you already been thinking about names? Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl? So happy for you! *hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Top Dog

Congratulations! Katie looks very happy

My Photos
Old 04-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Owned by 3 mutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tucker&Me~ View Post
So have you already been thinking about names? Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl? So happy for you! *hugs*
Boy or girl doesn't matter, both will fit in our family perfectly!, but we do plan to find out when the time comes. It just makes it easier for ... shopping purposes, ya know

As for names... If the baby is a boy, his name will be Vincent Anthony (Vinny) - Vincent is after the most dedicated, loving Priest who pastored the church where I grew up in Vietnam. Beside my parents, he played the biggest part in shaping me into who I am today! Anthony is the Saint Patron of that parish/neighborhood. So together, his name bears the great love/wonderful memories I have of my childhood.

If the baby is a girl, she'll be either Anna Elizabeth (Annie) or Elizabeth Ann (Lizzy) (after both grandmothers). I'm leaning toward the former... but we'll see if she looks more like an Anna or Elizabeth when she's born

Katie was named after my favorite Saint and she shares the same middle name with my grandmother, my mother & myself

Thanks~Jessie~

I believe in the Sun, even when it's not shinning
I believe in Love, even when not feeling it

I believe in God, even when He's silent.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Are you dead yet?

Eeeeeeee! Congrats!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:32 PM
swimming upstream

Congratulations to all of you!!! Such wonderful news!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Felurian

Congrats, Teresa!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian