Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

where are the speakers connected? pull the connection or snip the wire in an easily fixable place.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Top Dog

I shut it down a while ago, just could not take it...

Writing everything down (scales still work) and manually doing everything just before we close I will boot up and input it all at once, it's likely against some kind of policy but I was working on a migrane, getting snappy and wanted to growl at customers for no real reason, just cause they were irritating me... Likely because of how irritated I was.. So for the sake of customer service I will hand write everything and do change the old fashioned way, then turn the blasted thing on long enough to input everything at once!

Thankfully we are quiet and mostly just getting homeowners who pay cash and not a lot of commercial account traffic that would require the computer to get their account info etc...
I did record the noise as a voice memo.... If anyone says a word I am going to play it and say 6 hours was all I could handle! I'd never have made it my whole 10 hour shift without hurting someone !!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by -bogart- View Post
where are the speakers connected? pull the connection or snip the wire in an easily fixable place.
It's not coming through the speaker, some internal part has its own alarm... Our system is big, the tower is the size of three home machines...