Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-09-2012, 07:53 AM
Irritate with Caution!!

Default Lucy has gone to a new home :-(

Remember the Min Pin I rescued?

It was looking like she may stay, we really had fallen in love with her..... And were looking for a home but not terribly hard... Though if we kept her we knew that would be it for a while and we'd not have room to rescue anymore or for the Austrailian Cattle Dog Jeff hopes for down the road....

Well, we have friends who have been over a lot lately and they have fallen in love with her ( And her them! ) bad manners and all! (We have been working with her, this dog was never taught ANY manners or a recall at all!) they took her home Sunday for a trial, if it works out she will have an awesome home, with a big fenced yard to work on her amazing recall.... If not she comes home with us permanently and we stop looking...

Gonna miss her!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Felurian

She will be with your friends and you'll get to keep up with her Might be the best of all possible worlds. ((((((HUGS))))))

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-09-2012, 10:16 AM
<--------Orson

I agree with Renee.......at least you'll get to love her in person since she's with good friends! So I hope it works out with them, that way you get the best of both worlds! LOL
Old 04-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Irritate with Caution!!

That's likely the only reason we were able to part with her! I have had dogs here far lonager that I did not get near as attached to!!! Next to Scandal she has been the hardest one for me to willingly part with... Even though I knew that was the plan!

We tend to end up with dogs in need because so many know we won't turn them away, and know how I feel about the shelters around here.. We have had more strays we have rescued than likely is normal, a friend pointed out that it may even be that people know "where" to drop cats and dogs in the area...
Old 04-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Felurian

It's probably fortuitous that Kharma is such an empress and Tallulah is hot --- and Bimmer is unlikely to put up with another male dog in the same vicinity as HIS harem or I'd be in the same boat, Laura

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Top Dog

Aww..that sounds great. I think it is the next best thing if your friends want to keep her and work with her. She sounds like a neat little dog that just needs some work. If it doesn't work out, you get her back and I bet you'd be thrilled with that too. Best of luck for her and your friends.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson