Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Top Dog

Hmmm...I think the article is pretty much BS too, high maintenance to some won't be high maintenance to others. I actually enjoy grooming, and enjoy clipping and scissoring dogs...coat length is a complete non-issue to me. The only grooming that would be high maintenance to me would be wiping out a dog's skin folds...that doesn't sound like fun to me.

I'm always a little surprised when people mention how active Romeo seems, that he doesn't 'settle'. Well, no, he doesn't lounge in the corner unless he actually wants to sleep. If I got up out of this chair, he would get up too...he follows around and watches what I do. Skye and Zoie stay put for the most part. I don't consider it high maintenance though...just interested? I prefer dogs that are attention whores.

I have to say Weims drive me nuts. Working around them in boarding kennels and vet clinics and friends that have them...man, I just can't do it.