Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Blonde Raccoon

Wooo it's the start of Easter holidays! Basically I get an entire MONTH off of university. This weekend I haven't really got much planned. The boyfriend is coming over and we'll probably just hang out.

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:01 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Also... thanks Taqroy for inadvertantly making my decision for me about dinner tonight lol.

I had some nice pulled pork frozen down in the freezer from the last batch I made. Perfect for dinner tonight

Now I wish it was dinner time because I can already taste it

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Blonde Raccoon

Mmmm I miss pulled pork.

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Top Dog

It's my weekend 'on' at work, so I'll hang out with Jack and hope the weekend doesn't get crazy busy. I'm busy running preparing for a 10K in a couple weeks and crocheting a hat for a colleague that's leaving soon.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:17 PM
Plus One

Was supposed to be jumping the horse either today or tomorrow but the silly bugger managed to pull a shoe off so that's been cancelled and we might go for a "gentle" (I try to keep to a walk/trot and the horse that hasn't been cantered in a week tries to sneak in a gallop) hack along the beach with Taz. We have to go to the pet store at some point as well so I might take Aura. After that I'm not really doing anything but exercising the dogs/ searching boarding kennels/ searching for a summer job.

On Sunday I'll be sorting out my notes from the last 2 years of school so that I'll be ready to start studying on Monday.

My weekend sounds so fun!! lol
Old 03-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Top Dog

I already started my week end last night. My daughter, some of her friends and I went to happy hour for Emily's b-day. She's 32! Gawd...she's getting so old. (what does that make me?) Then we went to a karaoke place in Seattle. We both sing and have so much fun together. She has some really nice friends. They think I'm "cool." (I think they mean for an old gal) LOL. Funny.

So, I'm hanging out at her place while she's at work, which was hard for her to go this morning. We stayed up pretty late. I've been doing a bunch of her laundry that's piled up and cleaning her place (floors, bathroom, kitchen etc) so when she comes home, she'll be pleased. So, tonight we'll probably just chill and watch a movie or something. Then maybe tomorrow, something fun in Seattle I guess.

Hope you all have a good week end. It sounds like you have some good things planned. Whether it's something exciting or a much needed rest, it's all good. And especially nice after you've been working hard all week.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

I'll be craving pulled pork (thanks, guys ).
Nothing terribly exciting. I'm ordering a camera today so for the next who-knows-how-many days I'll be spazzing and wondering when it'll be here, and I'll be working a lot with Fable.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:39 AM
Top Dog

Last night I worked!

Today I'm going to see the car that's been in pieces all winter and is now resembling a car again. Then HIKING with Lauren!

Maybe play Settlers of Catan tonight?

Probably going to Sara's tomorrow night!
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 03-31-2012, 11:34 AM
Top Dog

Glad I'm not the only one who does NOTHING on the weekends! I just want to relax at home. But I work this weekend, probably taking the dogs out Sunday. Letting my poor caged up rats run my bedroom for the weekend.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:00 PM
orange iguanas.

Hunger Games for a 3rd time tonight! And for tomorrow I realized I have a store meeting booooo so I'll have to go to that I guess. Might go to my friend's for a study session, my internet is down till Monday so that makes it complicated to look things up. My phone is good for visiting Chaz but that's it lol.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013