Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I get SO BORED when I'm left alone. It's a side effect of Matt being unemployed for so long and always being around to entertain me. What does your DH do?
He is USAF, services. He's on "deployment" for the next two years working in the missile field. He feeds the cops that guard the nukes, among other various things. He's usually gone four or so days, then he'll be home anywhere from 2-5(usually 2-often office work), then gone again. Definitely isn't a 9-5 job where he's home every night. I have so much time on my hands, I don't know what to do with it!

And then he comes home. And I get all weirded out because it's like he's a stranger or just visiting in MY house! It's taking some adjustment.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:52 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Saturday? no idea lol. Probably try to do some work in the backyard. Time for spring cleaning and the backyard desperately needs it

Sunday we have church in the morning and then in the afternoon we are helping the church out with a community outreach Easter Egg hunt should be lots of fun. I'm taking photos of the kids with the easter bunny and Brian is a kid wrangler... you know making sure they stay out of the river and such hahaha

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Top Dog

It's the start of spring break! I think the teachers are cheering louder than the students!

Tomorrow my husband asked us to please stay home and do nothing. We have been so busy we honestly haven't seen each other in 5 or 6 days. I think we'll probably clean the house and take Lucy on a long walk.

Sunday our typical day is church, grocery shopping, and Bible study. It's a nice wrap up to the weekend.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Tonight I'm going to a co-worker's house because their son died Wednesday, and they're doing pizza and beer tonight in his memory.

Tomorrow I'm taking the dogs to the vet and then maybe heading over to Auggie's breeder's house for a while, then coming back to work to do our regular podcast plus a special round table edition, then taking my second crack at a seven miler.

Sunday I don't have any plans right now, and sort of hope I keep I that way.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-30-2012, 11:14 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post

I get SO BORED when I'm left alone. It's a side effect of Matt being unemployed for so long and always being around to entertain me. What does your DH do?

!!
LOL this is how I feel too. When Brian is at work I practically count the hours until it's "quittin" time lol. Then when he gets home I'm like BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and talk his ear off ... especially on days where I don't talk to another adult all day

when he goes to seattle in may for a couple of days it's going to be torture for me (plus I hate spending nights alone. always have, always will lol)

Although I'm never truly alone. I always have a pint sized tag along with me

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Kotah BEAR

Today; exercising
Tomorrow; exercising
Sunday; you guessed it!

I have some weight to lose before I can join the military so I am starting to bust my @ss more than normal to lose it.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:28 AM
Mild and Slightly Nutty

Tonight it will depend on the weather since it is rainy at the moment...but if it is dry enough a spin around the park with the curly tails.

Tomorrow... Menchi has advanced class, in the evening we have gaming with our gaming group of nerds. Other than that relaxing and maybe the park for the dogs.

Sunday... Laundry happens on Sundays, maybe a date with the SO for Mexican foods and a movie

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...

Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/
Old 03-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Yesterday was my Friday . today is usually grocery shopping, tomorrow I'll probably take the ferrets to the Easter Bunny for pictures, I have a baby shower Sunday... Back to work Monday (first weekend in 6 weeks!)

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 03-30-2012, 11:37 AM
ಥ⌣ಥ

We are going to the One Of A Kind Spring show tomorrow, and then to see a band play tomorrow night, in the city.

Hopefully I can haggle my boyfriend for some sushi.

My Polyvore
Old 03-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Wild At Heart

Tonight is my dad's softball game (hard to believe that there is only FIVE games (+ districts) left in his coaching career!)

I'm honestly not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. I'm thinking a trip to the river is in store. I'm pretty sure we have something else planned... oh yeah, I think we have a family reunion.

Sunday is church, catching up on homework and then I'm going to play some tennis. Maybe hit the batting cages too.

Exciting weekend, I know

Harleigh <3