Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-29-2012, 12:35 AM
Cloudcandy

Thank you.I will try and think about that later.I just don't feel like coping,I've been with him since I was 17, I thought we were working stuff out.I must be blind.as nd now it's too late because I can't fix things, he never told me he was unhappy....I was the one who talked,and tried to fice things. I thought he was going to be the father of my children,we had names.he said "it's not me it's u" fml

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
Lemony Snicket
Old 03-29-2012, 04:12 AM
Show Dog

If he doesn't love you, and can treat you like this, he isnt worth it.

Doesnt sound like you care right now, but obviously he is an idiot......You deserve better, you deserve someone who loves you and who will treat you right, not just get up and leave without explaination.

It will take a long long time, but you need your friends, family and your dog right now, and it will all work out. I promise. xx
Old 03-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Cavalicious

I've been in exactly this position before. We were together from a young age, for many years and we had discussed in extensive detail our future children and plans etc. One day suddenly it was "I don't love you anymore," except by text. It's the hardest thing I've ever been through, not going to lie. Just a warning, about 3 months after the event he wanted to start hooking up again. Of course I took this as a fantastic sign, once we're back in that setting he'll remember how much he loves me! But he knew how I felt and his thoughts hadn't changed, he was just using me. It made things so much harder for me, and it did nothing for what little dignity I had left. I don't have much advice to offer sorry because for me it just took time, but I just wanted to warn you about what happened to me. I know nothing makes sense at all, I know it feels like you can't breathe or even that you're too scared to take your next breath, like your whole world is crashing down around you. I'm so sorry you've had to go through this. But through it all you will find yourself, and you will find something (whether it be your friends, pets, a hobby, anything) that you can hold on to that will help you through this. Good luck with everything.

My Flickr
Old 03-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Top Dog

(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 03-29-2012, 07:58 AM
<--------Orson

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) and ((((((((((((((((((MOREHUGS))))))))))))))))))))

Most all of us have been there sweetie, it sucks, it hurts, you heal, and you end up finding someone who treats you the way your supposed to be treated.

I found mine when I stopped looking
Old 03-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Exclamation

Lots and lots of (((hugs))). I've definitely been there... The guy came back a few months later and I took him back against my gut feeling. That relationship ended badly twice and I learned a lot from that experience. I didn't think I would ever be able to move on... Literally felt ripped in two. It took time. It took a lot of time, but each day apart from that person begins to get a little easier day by day. It's hard to hear it now I'm sure, but you really will be ok without him in time.

Eta: are there any hobbies you can involve yourself in that might help you get your mind off your breakup?
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 03-29-2012, 08:10 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

((((((hug))))))) I am so, so sorry... I really hope you are okay. Everything will get better, and it will all work out for the best. When someone says that it sounds cliche or stupid, but it's true, because everything happens for a reason. You may not see it yet, but it will work out somehow, even of its not how you planned. I know how that feels, and you're thinking it will never be okay, because it's not just the person you lost, but the whole future you thought you had ahead of you, and now nothing makes sense, but it will, in time, I promise. If you need to talk, you can pm me.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 03-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I'm really sorry hon. =< Just take it one breath at a time, one day at a time. The pain is unreal right now but it will get better... (((((HUGE HUGS)))))

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-29-2012, 08:25 AM
Top Dog

One day at a time, just like Beanie said. Snuggle Coco, stay busy with other things, take care of yourself. You'll get through it It sucks, but this is the worst of it.

(((hugs)))
Old 03-29-2012, 08:52 AM
Top Dog

I'm so sorry you're hurting so badly right now. I second hobbies. Increase your hobbies. Most people have gone through something similar and while it hurts like hell for a while, we manage to make it out the other side eventually. And sometimes even stronger. I know I did after a painful break up a few years back. If you can make yourself stronger somehow and make your life minus him, stronger, you will heal faster. I found concentrating on hobbies and working hard in my garden helpful right after that particularly hard break up. One day at a time....don't try to think of your future so much at this time. Your future is bound to be fine. It's right now that hurts so much.

Something wasn't right in your relationship and it's best that you're finding out now rather than later. This way you have time to get on with your life. I wish you to find peace, strength and happiness from within. See your doctor if you feel you need to so you can get some help through this rough patch. Maybe an anti anxiety pill for just a little while. Trust me. It will get better. You won't always feel like this. (((hugs)))
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson